New C-Bo solo album out on Monday ‘Animal’

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
After listening to the Animal album, I will say that it's not what I anticipated. After Mobfather 2 and The Problem, Bo set the bar high. This one is totally different beat wise and it's not one single track that stands out. Guess I'll be looking forward to that new Thuglordz project

Jan 23, 2006
After listening to the Animal album, I will say that it's not what I anticipated. After Mobfather 2 and The Problem, Bo set the bar high. This one is totally different beat wise and it's not one single track that stands out. Guess I'll be looking forward to that new Thuglordz project
THIS ALBUM IS DOPE I AGREE WITH YOU THAT IT IS NOT QUITE AS GOOD AS THOSE TWO ALBUMS BUT I LIKED 8 SONGS ON THERE AND WOULD CONSIDER "ANIMAL" "FUC THE POLICE" AND "ANOTHER BRICK" AS STANDOUT TRACKS. HOPE HE DROPS HARD COPIES SOON

Props: StillHustlin
Apr 4, 2015
the video was one of the worst ive seen...hope the album is at least ok...Hard copy or no copy! Im waiting..
I think he wrote on one of his IG posts promoting a compilation he’s putting together that he would give away autographed copies of Animal to those who spit the best verse from one of his songs.