New Business Card

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2007
Needed a new business card and really wasn't sure on any style or theme I wanted to go with, so I just started messin' around with some gradients and paint and there you have it. I'm thinking about keeping this same design, and just changing up the colors and ordering 1000 total, just have 4 different color schemes...so 250 of each color scheme, we'll see though...

Which color scheme is your favorite?

Mar 17, 2007
very nice...i see you are like me...you dont put your phone # on ya biz cards...
HaHa, naw, I can't stand people blowin' up my phone, especially cause half the people that get at me are all talk and not really interested in payin' for anything.

#1 and #2 are my fav's. #2 is better cuz it pops tho. but i like the idea of getting al 4. the only think i don't like is on #3, why the addition of 2 more colors on the contact info?
Yeah, I noticed that after I saved it, I selected the brightest colors out of the gradients and it ended up not matching, that's what you get for designing at 5am, lol, Thanks for pointing that out!

I didn't even notice I went with team colors for the color schemes, lol. Preciate the feedback errybody!