NEW BONE THUGS SINGLE "EAZY E" DROPS SEPTEMBER 7TH...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THIS SHIT. THE REAL SINGLE TO THERE NEW ALBUM. BEEN WAITING ALMOST TEN YEARS FOR THIS PROJECT HERE...

THIS IS WHUT I GOT OFF BTNHBOARD.COM...

The new release date of the Bone Thugs-n-Harmony album will be given to you on Sept 7,2009... The "46th" birthday of the King of Gangsta Rap "Eazy E".....The Icon who put B.T.N.H. in the game!!!! As we announce the date on his day---we will fill you in on other major Bone announcements!!! Thanks fan family! Stay tuned for the release of the song proudly titled "Eazy E" on 9-7-2009....R.I.P. Eric"Eazy E" Wright...

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Fan Family - The official new release date is November 24th!!! Mark your calendars, cause that's when "The World's Enemy" hits the stores & BTNH takes over the game, again!!!!

From Krayzie Bone:

I'm taking a second to ask you for more patience in receiving the music and to thank you for all of your support!

Unfortunately I had a family emergency in Cleveland and not only was I unable to perform live to my level of expectation at this past weekend’s shows but I did not go back to LA this am to attend/approve the final mix to the Eazy E song and the other Bonus song we planned to give you!!! Also, I didn't want to disrespectfully announce these problems on the birthday of our mentor the great Eric "Eazy E" Wright -It was his day and we respect him daily, always & forever!!!!

The time is now 12:09 am Sept 8,2009. The day after his 46th B-day so to my true "Fan Family" we will make this up to you in a grand way.....Watch & See! I APOLOGIZE on behalf of BONE THUGS-HARMONY and our staff!!!!

- Krayzie Bone