New Big Tone album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
According to the duke of earl...a dude that bases his life off of a song(duke of earl), anyone that is a fan of a rapper is a faggot. So hes basically calling everyone that replied to this post a faggot. Keep in mind this guy fights with half naked men on a wrestling mat in his free time and cant get pussy.
NO IM CALLING YOU A FAGGOT

Jan 27, 2005
Big Tones albums are sick. Just don't like when davina is on every track. Some songs are koo but just tired of hearing those tracks. I want to hear some gangsta shit from Tone with no females on the track you know. Just my 2 cents.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Big Tones albums are sick. Just don't like when davina is on every track. Some songs are koo but just tired of hearing those tracks. I want to hear some gangsta shit from Tone with no females on the track you know. Just my 2 cents.
^Reckless is gonna be on your ass over that statement!
Oh No He Didn't! lol naw im playin I dont care lol thats dudes opinion hes entitled to it

Jan 11, 2011
YEA DEVINA SINGIN IS KOO ON LIKE TWO TRACKZ THRU THE ALBUM OR AT LEAST GET A DIFFERENT PERSON TO SING LIKE THAT DUDE WHO SUNG THAT FILTHY HOEZ SONG WITH TONE WAS PRETTY KOO

Mar 22, 2007
Better off with no Davina!!!

His albums were starting to have a south sider vibe to it!

hope he changes it up cause Big Tone is the Truth!!

Jan 12, 2006
Nothin wrong with a very mellow rythme n beat, but when every other track has one, with a female singing about love, on a "gangster rap" album.... Kinda reminds me of South sider type shit.... just my opinion!!
yea i know what you mean. didnt really notice it until you cats brought it up. He needs to do a straight solo album with no features.

Mar 22, 2007
lmao dookie stays bringing the stupidity thought you only did that in the combat sports forum so cause you have a female on a track it has south sider vibe to it ?
NO!

Like i said it's just my opinion!! Many SS songs got a luvy dovy vibe to it, and BIG TONE being a "NORTENO RAPPER" Shouldnt have 8 songs with (his then lady) on one album and call it some hard ass musik!! SMH.....

Nov 2, 2002
NO!

Like i said it's just my opinion!! Many SS songs got a luvy dovy vibe to it, and BIG TONE being a "NORTENO RAPPER" Shouldnt have 8 songs with (his then lady) on one album and call it some hard ass musik!! SMH.....
Nah, its just that when people get older, their view on life changes. Its no coincidence that most the time, a rappers first album is their most "hard" and "gangsta". Then they usually get more and more less-gangsta as their career goes on

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
its more of a fact artist want to bring in a new audience so they try to make more radio friendly tracks but still make a few tracks to please their original fans that have supported em from day 1 i dont have a problem with females singing on tracks i dont worry bout losing my cool points but yeah hope tone brings a variety of different people or just does hooks himself on the cd