New Big Tone album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
*from a facebook post*

Through all the Ups N Downs, the happiness and heartaches! It's because of all of the support from ya'll that keeps me pushin. SAV IT OUT RECORDS BABY!!!! Can't be stopped!
BIG TONE " From The Streets of California"
Comin April 14 2011

Jan 11, 2011
YEA I AGREE WITH TRAJIK SOME WHAT ALL HIS ALBUMZ ARE KOO.. BUT NOTHIN WILL EVER FUCK WITH THAT MERCELESS ALBUM THAT WHOLE SHIT SLAPZ HELLA HARD ONE OF MI FAVORITEZ THE COLLABZ ON THAT SHIT WERE GOOD TOO. ALMOST EVERY RAPPERZ FIRST ALBUMZ THERE HARDEST ONE THO HIS BEATZ WERE HELLA TIGHTER ON THE OLD ALBUMZ TOO THEY SOUNDED LIKE THAT WEST COAST G SHIT.. ILL ALWAYZ SLAP TONES SHIT THO CANT WAIT TO HERE IT

Jan 12, 2006
I DONT AGREE WITH THAT, SLY SLICK -N- WYCKED DISAPPOINTED ME AND THE CODE OF SILENCE WAS AIIGHT
I never said all his albums were instant classics. I said they never dissapoint as in i dont mind spending $12 knowing i will get my $12 worth of music un like a lot of other artisit. Production always on point and solid lyrics.

and i disagree with your opinions on Sly Slick N Wicked and Code of silence all these songs hit in my opinion.

Jun 1, 2009
i like all big tones solos albums way tighter than any other ene rapper 4sho and merciless is the best that cd made me a big fan thats one of the tightest norteno cds to ever drop cant wait for his new one and any sav it out albums.

Nov 2, 2002
According to the duke of earl...a dude that bases his life off of a song(duke of earl), anyone that is a fan of a rapper is a faggot. So hes basically calling everyone that replied to this post a faggot. Keep in mind this guy fights with half naked men on a wrestling mat in his free time and cant get pussy.