NEW BANGER - Freeway, the Jacka, Husalah - "All Kinds of Em"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
I was just about to post this! This track gives me hope for the Hus, glad to hear him coming with it again. Jacka/Freeway ripped this shit. I just copped the EP on iTunes. They recorded this EP in one day on USTREAM so the fans could interact and give feedback, then released it (digital only) a day or two later! Genius idea that more artists should do. Seems like the overhead is very low and you get immediate revenue coming back.

May 1, 2007
www.myspace.com
I was just about to post this! This track gives me hope for the Hus, glad to hear him coming with it again. Jacka/Freeway ripped this shit. I just copped the EP on iTunes. They recorded this EP in one day on USTREAM so the fans could interact and give feedback, then released it (digital only) a day or two later! Genius idea that more artists should do. Seems like the overhead is very low and you get immediate revenue coming back.
Yea, this is BRAND NEW.. Just recorded on Monday, released this morning..

Wait til ya'll hear the Jacka/Freeway Mixtape & Album... EPIC!!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
This gives me hope for both Hus AND Jacka too. I felt like Jacka was getting kind of lazy but it sounds like he was trying to come dope again.

Mar 1, 2007
This gives me hope for both Hus AND Jacka too. I felt like Jacka was getting kind of lazy but it sounds like he was trying to come dope again.
QFT...i felt like flight risk was sloppy and not very well put together...like he just put the track together with the first thing that came to mind n said fuck it the songs done...even go bots...tho it was slappin, it all sounded to similar(the verses)...n hus finally stopped fuckin around with that rasta/howling singing shit...that shit was horrible...he came dope...reminded me of hus from 3 the hard way