(((NEW AUCTIONS))))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
OKAY FOLKS. I HAVE SOME AUCTIONS UP. EVERYBODY CAN BE A WINNER!!! MAKE A BID AND YOU'RE GUARANTEED TO WIN!!! YEP MAKE A BID AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS....WINNER!!! IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!! YEP, THE TOP 2 BIDDERS WINS THE AUCTION!!!

THIS MEANS THAT I HAVE 2 COPIES LEFT OF EACH ITEM, SO OF COURSE YOU STILL NEED TO BID, HAVE THE HIGHEST OR 2ND HIGHEST BID AND MAKE SURE THAT YOUR BIDS COUNT...BECAUSE YOU WILL SEE PEOPLE KNOCK YOU OFF THE TOP IN THE LAST SECOND OR TWO!!!

HAPPY BIDDING!!!

MAGNOLIA SLIM, REPO RIC & KAGE ARE EXCLUDED!!!

http://stores.ebay.com/Mint-Undergr...uction=1&_sid=120663133&_trksid=p4634.c0.m309

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
When did you change your eBay username playa? Does that effect people that have you added as their favorite seller?
Nah, I haven't notice any affect on my sales. I decided to do it, because I've been functioning as a business for the past 3 tax seasons. I might as well stick to my brand, besides I have 2 employees now and hopefully I will be opening an physical storefront soon.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Gotta check...

I'm going to hook up with him either this weekend or early next week. It's been hard to get to him with my schedule and all. I have a few people asking the same question and looking for his older stuff. Oh yeah, he's not repressing any of his stuff, so I won't be able to get that Bubble Gum for you and others. His stuff is really moving these days. It's been real hard for me to keep his stuff in my store too. His work is spreading and I'm happy for him, because he deserves it.

I'll get back with you soon!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
...so easy!!!

It is so easy to win!!! All that you have to do is be one of the top two bidders when the clock ends. It doesn't matter how big or small your bid is, just make sure that your one of the top 2 bidders when those seconds run off of the auction clock!

It's simple. Isn't it?

It can't get no easier then that!!!

CLICK BELOW TO BID AND/OR TO VIEW THE AUCTIONS AND STORE ITEMS:

http://stores.ebay.com/Mint-Undergr...uction=1&_sid=120663133&_trksid=p4634.c0.m309

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
The Best Day of Your Lives!!!

This might be the best day of your lives. Yep, you get to bid on CD's and win. There is one thing that needs to be mentioned. You can't win if you don't play.

Make sure you play to win, because only the top two bidders walk away winners, except on the exempted items listed in the first posting.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!

OKAY Y'ALL. YOU KNOW THE DRILL. THERE ARE LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT UNTIL THESE AUCTIONS END, SO MAKE SURE TO SET YOUR AUCTION SNIPER WEAR AND OR TO MAKE THAT BID. EITHER WAY; MAKE YOU BID COUNT.

AS YOU KNOW; THE TWO TOP BIDDERS ARE AUTOMATIC WINNERS. THE KEY IS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE ONE OF THE TOP TWO FINAL BIDDERS, WHICH IS WHY YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU BID IS HIGH ENOUGH TO SECURE WHAT YOU LIKE.

PEOPLE WILL TRY TO OUTBID YOU IN THE LAST SECONDS, SO I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ARE PREPARED!!!

MAY THE BEST BIDDERS WIN!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
1 HOUR LEFT!!!

ONLY 1 HOUR LEFT!!! THERE A LOTS AND LOT'S OF EASY WINS OUT THEIR, SO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A BID DO IT SOON. IF YOU ALREADY MADE A BID; I HOPE THAT YOU SECURED YOURSELF INTO THE 1 OR 2 POSITION!!!

DON'T BE AFRAID TO WIN, BECAUSE THERE ARE LOTS AND LOT'S OF UNCLAIMED ITEMS THAT DON'T HAVE ANY BIDS!!! IF YOU'RE WATCHING THOSE UNCLAIMED ITEMS AND ARE HOPING TO STEAL THEM AT THE LAST MINUTE...DON'T THINK THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WITH THAT PLAN, SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T GET OUTBID!!!

MAKE THOSE BIDS COUNT BY CLICKING BELOW: