(((NEW AUCTIONS UP!!! TRAMP 1-8 - L.I.T, CHOPP MC, G/SOM & MORE)))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
3 HOURS LEFT!!!

ONLY 3 HOURS LEFT AND THERE ARE LOT'S OF GREAT DEAL OVER HERE!!! IF YOU'RE ON THE FENCE ABOUT A CERTAIN TITLE...GET OF AND MAKE A DECISION. IT'S A GOOD ALBUM!!! BELIEVE ME. I DON'T SELL ALBUMS BECAUSE THEY'RE TRENDY/FASHIONABLE, I SELL ALBUMS THAT ARE GOOD ALBUMS!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
OOPS!!!

OOPS! I WAS WAY OFF OF THE ENDING TIME. THERE IS OFFICIALLY ONLY 30 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE AUCTIONS BEGIN TO END!!! GET THOSE BIDS IN AND MAKE YOUR BID COUNT. THIS WAY YOU CAN GET YOURSELF, FRIEND AND/OR FAMILY MEMBER THAT PERFECT GIFT TO ADD TO THEIR COLLECTION!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
2nd Chance Offers

I sent out 2nd Chance Offers to about 4 or 5 people. I would strongly suggest that you act on those, because they're extra copies that I had. If you want them coo', if not...they'll go up to my full price and ya'll know how I do on my pricing. Once it's price there it doesn't come down and I don't take offers. Just some FYI.

There were lots and lots of deals that are in your faces. Take advantage of them/don't look the gift horse in his mouth, when he speaks.