New artist out the rich

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
better in slow mo,and no sound.

never really felt any female rappers besides marveless from out of sac,she go hard.

its a smaller scale market for female rappers in my opinion,but i guess it could be done. good luck

Dec 17, 2005
The actual song lyrics and flow were extremely cliche and sounded forced with no melodic flow whatsoever......but that ass was bouncing to the beat perfectly lol!!!!

Feb 16, 2006
Not good. Simple lyrics, simple hyphy production. Overall below average.
mix tape beat, and yes she has a ways to go as a lyricist. but no way to get better but to get off in there and do it. i respect your opinion because you do this all day. this was a test video for the new camera we got and she the homegirl. she done got a lot of feedback and she going back in the lab to step her game up

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
mix tape beat, and yes she has a ways to go as a lyricist. but no way to get better but to get off in there and do it. i respect your opinion because you do this all day. this was a test video for the new camera we got and she the homegirl. she done got a lot of feedback and she going back in the lab to step her game up
Now that's the attitude I like.

Aug 14, 2006
RICHMOND STAND UP! Babygirl sexy and caked up pretty nice. The flow is killin the hottest nigga on yo block. For a 1st time out its not bad hopefully she'll get with a solid team and make some hits. (the bald chick threw me off at first too,but around my 13th view i ain't even see her)