New AP.9 album only available on myspace?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Does somebody know if hes going to sell it in stores too? Cause on his myspace you can read that "Respect My Gangsta" is gonna be on sale exclusively there...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
we have it exclusively on there for preorders. as u may know ap.9 has distibrution here in the states and overseas as well, but this project is one he did for george, chauncey and hyph hydration, so they are gonna run it thru their own system as they dont have the same distribution as we do. we dont own this album, but both AP.9 and myself agree that this is his best work since headshotz, i think its his best album.
check out some of new songs at www.myspace.com/ap9

Nov 15, 2005
Coo man. Thanks 4 the heads up. Didn't know about this. Comparin' it 2 "Headshotz" is a bold statement. I'm sure it'll be dope and worth coppin' (at least listenin' 2) regardless.

Feb 11, 2006
I think Pimp said it was going to be a 14 track album. Not sure, though. On AP.9's myspace it readst that the song "Daddy Is A Gangsta" is going to have a video. Pimp said that AP.9's daughter might play in it...

Aug 11, 2006
wow, AP.9's daughter Lil P-9 bout to shine!!!

dimos06 said:
I think Pimp said it was going to be a 14 track album. Not sure, though. On AP.9's myspace it readst that the song "Daddy Is A Gangsta" is going to have a video. Pimp said that AP.9's daughter might play in it...