NEW ALBUMS UP TO LOOK FOR ON iTUNES.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
yea "fuck me" and "im a hater" but........really i HAD to post this:

that "young kcaz and cali b" cover looks hella gay homie!
and the one with the braids hanging down and the wierd hat looks like a dyke....

i wouldnt expect anyone who aint thier fam or friends to buy it wit that cover.....

Jun 12, 2010
LMMFAO Now sergg thizz iz Drew Bogart yes tOkZtErO ,YOU BUSTED MYEYEBALLZ ONCE AGAIN SIR.TAKE THIS TO Whatever level you want ,as unprofessional as i'm about to type on this no hustle for sucka azz internet/De Darkroom familia?what part of that better never get out did you not understand.To the Bitch Ya You who created that degenerate idea of a cover"FUKYOLIFE",N CERJEO U DISRESPECTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME.Do you PEOPLE think I smashed on Crooked,Duke,N Especially DYIN O for nuthin u good lookin thee other way turn thee other cheek muthafukaz.Bitchazz Blondie aka Robert Ratten Punked dynos bitchazz for cuete ,David Rocha Was disgruntled and said to me see ,you see drew They're all the same..........Who I told him the bitch sais THE BIG HOMIEZ (referring to huero n him acting funnystyle allofasudden.Little did we all know History was taking place.I go to jail for four months the whole time duk n chweco were corresponding with me bullshitting me all along pumping me up about another movie they were making "baggage handlers" sending me thescript n errthang.Meenwhile Blood n tears was being filmed with Capone de latino jam/qoute Its all bizness home boy don't even trip ,talkin all that meirda cuz u ain't down with this shit unquote.Texas revolution video shoot capone showed all them(dyno,crook,duk,A.L.G.another leva gone bitch til death do we what HaHa Weshouldve killed u that night remember your bitch probably doez lol,n e wayz texas revolution video shoot capone busted out his first solo with x three on the cd inlet or were the cd sits well under that shit n e wayz cutty gave me this n when i comfronted duked that bitch blushed n said who told u .the day i jammed um up was it itold hiz bitchass to take me off connected lolme and a few other so called homiez that don't want to be named BITCHES u know who u are ,and i went n drove from Madera to salinas to sj to modesto stomped dyno crooked n dukes bitch asses out n the only one that got down for his n wierd to say but i was proud was dubz fatass,thats when bigthangzsoldadoez came out etc.And for u surgeee oh to get me fuked up wit these rapper catz meanz fuk your punk ass what come see me no talkin ,n catch a fade MY NIGGA.how dare you homeboy rappers act like these fools ain't did shit FUCK D.R.F. and all their supporters ,fellow rappers,what since ten years have passed you're gonna let yo dropout degenerate ass homie that made a mistake bak in the day come bak cuz he helped changed the game FUKKRAPP n u fameless homeboyrap LMMFAO drfkilla

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
First of all....Drew, you got my number....Been trying to email, your email aint working.
Dont know what's going on with you brotha....but our conversation was not to not put that out...Here is the last email you sent me....

"First of all i hope all is well u as well as the familia,I just was wondering my brotha what possessed thee individual who did that cover 2 put de drf what planet r they from LMAO,N E Wayz you forgot 2 put
Northern EnEtainment/Strong Arm/Thizz Latin and I'm gonna e-mail hella pics hit me up"

Still waitin on them pics sir....All that cover was was just to get people talkin' about what was to come....Everyone knows by now that you aint from Darkroom g. Anyway, whatever we gotta do, just hit me. 408...two-nine-nine....0806.

Jul 1, 2004
LMMFAO Now sergg thizz iz Drew Bogart yes tOkZtErO ,YOU BUSTED MYEYEBALLZ ONCE AGAIN SIR.TAKE THIS TO Whatever level you want ,as unprofessional as i'm about to type on this no hustle for sucka azz internet/De Darkroom familia?what part of that better never get out did you not understand.To the Bitch Ya You who created that degenerate idea of a cover"FUKYOLIFE",N CERJEO U DISRESPECTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME.Do you PEOPLE think I smashed on Crooked,Duke,N Especially DYIN O for nuthin u good lookin thee other way turn thee other cheek muthafukaz.Bitchazz Blondie aka Robert Ratten Punked dynos bitchazz for cuete ,David Rocha Was disgruntled and said to me see ,you see drew They're all the same..........Who I told him the bitch sais THE BIG HOMIEZ (referring to huero n him acting funnystyle allofasudden.Little did we all know History was taking place.I go to jail for four months the whole time duk n chweco were corresponding with me bullshitting me all along pumping me up about another movie they were making "baggage handlers" sending me thescript n errthang.Meenwhile Blood n tears was being filmed with Capone de latino jam/qoute Its all bizness home boy don't even trip ,talkin all that meirda cuz u ain't down with this shit unquote.Texas revolution video shoot capone showed all them(dyno,crook,duk,A.L.G.another leva gone bitch til death do we what HaHa Weshouldve killed u that night remember your bitch probably doez lol,n e wayz texas revolution video shoot capone busted out his first solo with x three on the cd inlet or were the cd sits well under that shit n e wayz cutty gave me this n when i comfronted duked that bitch blushed n said who told u .the day i jammed um up was it itold hiz bitchass to take me off connected lolme and a few other so called homiez that don't want to be named BITCHES u know who u are ,and i went n drove from Madera to salinas to sj to modesto stomped dyno crooked n dukes bitch asses out n the only one that got down for his n wierd to say but i was proud was dubz fatass,thats when bigthangzsoldadoez came out etc.And for u surgeee oh to get me fuked up wit these rapper catz meanz fuk your punk ass what come see me no talkin ,n catch a fade MY NIGGA.how dare you homeboy rappers act like these fools ain't did shit FUCK D.R.F. and all their supporters ,fellow rappers,what since ten years have passed you're gonna let yo dropout degenerate ass homie that made a mistake bak in the day come bak cuz he helped changed the game FUKKRAPP n u fameless homeboyrap LMMFAO drfkilla
You ungreatful Peice of shit, I made that cover. Im far from a bitch. I did that cover as a favor to serg and no I didnt know or even care about your affiliation with Darkroom but since you bring it up fuck you and Darkroom. As a matter of fact you already got the changed cover so miss me with that disrespectin bull shit shit. You want some fuckin respect you better lern to give it chump. U feel disrespected cuzz someone made your broke ass a free cover? Fuck this internet shit and get at me in real life. Take that how you want it! And "FUCKYOLIFE" muthafucka!

Mar 29, 2010
You ungreatful Peice of shit, I made that cover. Im far from a bitch. I did that cover as a favor to serg and no I didnt know or even care about your affiliation with Darkroom but since you bring it up fuck you and Darkroom. As a matter of fact you already got the changed cover so miss me with that disrespectin bull shit shit. You want some fuckin respect you better lern to give it chump. U feel disrespected cuzz someone made your broke ass a free cover? Fuck this internet shit and get at me in real life. Take that how you want it! And "FUCKYOLIFE" muthafucka!
DARKROOM PAVED THE WAY FOR NORTHERN CHICANO RAP.

EY TOKZTERO I THOUGHT STARZ THE LIMIT WAS WORKING ON YOUR ALBUM. SAYS ON TOKZTERO of STARZ THE LIMIT"S MYSPACE RESPECT B4 SUCCESS COMING SOON