NEW ALBUMS UP TO LOOK FOR ON iTUNES.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
the half baked is out in physical form in stores......tokztero's album is (for now) a digital release as will most all the rest of the tokztero's albums to come. @reckless, thats what everybody likes to see!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
that album been out. i got it like 3 years ago.the whole album slap! track#1 &4 its those type of songs that pumps u up wen u hitting the weightz LOL. east co.co forum gang if u dont have it.GET IT!....
What you trippin fool,i been to walmart and target hella times lookin for it,it ain't out yet.and if you had it why didn't you burn me a copy when I went to your pad to fix the shower head you broke tryna to pullups on

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
THAT ALCATRAZ ALBUM UP THERE IS OUT....PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL.....THE DREW ALBUM IS MOSTLY SONGS THAT HES BEEN ON AND FOR SOME REASON IF YOU GO TO ITUNES....TYPE IN HIS NAME, YOU ONLY GET ABOUT SIX TRACKS OF MUSIC.....THATS ABOUT TO CHANGE.....IT HAS THE SAME OL' SONGS YOUVE HEARD REMASTERED AND A FEW ONES THAT AINT BEEN RELEASED TO MY KNOW. LIL TOWN SAVS SHOULD BE UP WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS...IVE BEEN TRYING TO POST UP OUR ALBUM COVER, BUT THE SHIT DONT LET ME, IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP, SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AND I'LL SEND IT TO YOU TO POST. WE JUST SIGNED POOH SAUCE TO A DISTRO DEAL SO LOOK OUT FOR THE "MONEY EVERYWHERE" ALBUM TO HIT THE DIGITAL WORLD IN THREE WEEKS. WE HAVE A LOT OF GOOD THINGS COMING UP SO KEEP TUNED IN. IF YOU NEED THAT....LET ME KNOW.

Feb 23, 2006
What you trippin fool,i been to walmart and target hella times lookin for it,it ain't out yet.and if you had it why didn't you burn me a copy when I went to your pad to fix the shower head you broke tryna to pullups on
i was nervous cuz the house suddenly reek like sulfer as soon as you walked in.and i was looking were the smell was coming from.