New A Wax video for "Neva Been" off ELM 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
WELL IF U GOT THE HEART 2 TYPE IMMA SNITCH WHATS THE RESULTS??
WHO GONE COME SEE ME ABOUT IT??
(EVERYBODY INCLUDED)
Are you threatening me ??

Because if you are Im going to tell everyone online you are threatening me. And I
If I get killed I have left Intructions with my brody to post on here to name you as the culprit.

Im no snitch though so dont get it twisted im just saying how I feel.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Your asking me who smoked the jack?? How the hell would I know he wasn't my people.

dry snitchin or what ever you want to call it mayne..but that's clown boots mayne...I seen that shit with my own eyes ..who da fuck comes online the nite a man gets killed then names to the Internet who they think behind that shit??...even down to this thread where you tell in everyone the convo you had saying who gonna put Pz on who's head and all that...If you really say you takin that serious but then tell in everyone you heard this threat and that threat has been said so if something does happen then what??? what would you call that???

Now You here saying you not a Homo cos no one seen paper work on you being called a snitch.Were talking about you posting on a public forum who you thought was behind a murder .lol Wtf??

What's a better way to describe what you posting than dry snitchin? ? Telling tales?? Seriously I don't get it.. what would you call it??

Me showing respect to who ever ain't got nothing to do with what I first posted about all that telling shit ,I would still say it how I see it if you posted the same shit about anyone respect shown or not.
SO SCREENSHOTTING AND SENDING INFO IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS 2 A LAWYER AINT SNITCHIN BUT NOW IM THAT....
NAH THATS CLOWN BOOTS....THE FUCCERY IS CONTINUOUS.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
MAAAAAAAN, GOOD MUSIC GOOD VIDEO DOPE ALBUM

...THEN A THREAD FULL OF FUCKERY.

WEIRDOS.

NEXT PERSON WHO TAGS TAY IN A THREAD JUST TO ARGUE IS CATCHING PINK WITH THE QUICKNESS

I ENJOY THAT MANS MUSIC & MUSICAL PERSPECTIVE AS MUCH AS THE NEXT CAT BUT YALL LURE HIM IN JUST TO INSTIGATE SHIT
When does tays "roasting" earn pink.... cuz from what ive read, their are no winners...

Feb 8, 2006
A-wax makes music that gets better the more you listen to it. I think it's cuz his shit is really original so at first I just like the lyrics then I start liking that shit more and more.i have a lil personal training studio in frisco by 6th st between Howard and Folsom.i do alright for myself.whenever I can I try to work with a lot of the youngstas out there who be hustling or just out ther or in the group home on my block.i show them even if u been back and forth to the pen there is still opportunities to beat this system and get paid.whether it's training people ,cutting hair or rapping or whatever.lot of times it don't work but a couple times it has and I got kids back in school and graduated.i feel awax really pushes this message too and I respect him for that.as men if we stay in the hood and mentor these youngstas we can start changing shit.my bad for preaching just trying to switch it up

Feb 11, 2006
SO SCREENSHOTTING AND SENDING INFO IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS 2 A LAWYER AINT SNITCHIN BUT NOW IM THAT....
NAH THATS CLOWN BOOTS....THE FUCCERY IS CONTINUOUS.
I'd say that's like getting your self an alibi so if you get snitched on you covered your back legally without having to sit there have nothing to prove you not no part of any fuckery.
On some real shit tho You ain't had many cases or been to jsil for over 20 yrs though right cos anyone with any brains who isnt looking to have any type of case on they head by police that prolly looking for any lil reason to get at you would do that if they treating shit real and actually thought sombody was dry snitching to actually fuck you up in the long run.

Anyway why I gotta explain this to a Mobsta mayne..I'm done here now ...IM ain't gonna sit here and carry on defining what dry snitching is.

Last edited:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
MAN......
FUCC YALL. PERIOD.
AND OK WET NOODLE....
FIRST I GOT SLAPPED,NOW IMMA SNITCH? U EVER RUN OUT OF LIES OR IS THAT YOUR "BLOODLINE"??
DID U NOT SAY WHAT I SAID U SAID??
U CAN TRY ALL THE GIMMICCS U WANT...GET ALL THE OUTSIDE HELP TO SAVE U, BUT THE FACT REMAINS....U HAVE BEEFED WITH HELLA RAPPERS AND STILL DONT GET RESPECT FROM NOBODY EXCEPT FOR PPL LIKE YOURSELF.
IM NOT HUS....U AINT GONE KEEP THROWING THAT SNITCH WORD AT ME AND BREATHE EASY. KARMA WILL FIND ITS WAY HOME SOONER THAN LATER.
I ADVISED U TO KEEP RAPPIN BUT U STILL YAPPIN,
TELL ME LIL AARON WHEN U GONE SPEAK ON ACTION??
#OUTDATED BARS 4 A WEENIE
how is it a lie? refer to my sig, you admitted it yourself

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I was once threatened by a Serbian Cab driver Named Zhirkov blaterstien (just incase you guys wanted to know his name) who I argued with about his extortionate Rates ,I instantly tweeted his Car registration out to the Internet just incase he followed through with his threat of putting 17 Cartons of Newports on my head.
Haha, bro Serbs always have a last name finishing with "IC". Typical Serb behaviour though otherwise...