nevermind, obama wants to arrest marijuana users after all

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if hes trying to quit maybe he should look into medical marijuana

and using a vaporizer for tobacco

i dont see how he can look down on medical marijuana as a cig smoker so i dont believe it unless i hear it out of his mouth

im sure being president is gonna be alot harder than quitting squares

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I will never ever see or believe a good reason why something like Tobacco is legal, when Marijuana isn't. I don't know studies or anything but I'm almost postive the benefits from pot outwieght the benefits (if there is any, only one I can think of is to help you relax, which pot can do jsut as well) of tobacco.

LOL at stepping out of the white house to have a smoke break by the side door
Ahahah

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
it's kinda like waht Gas said... He can't really alienate himself from the older folx who grew up durin' the Reefer Madness propaganda. If they believe that he wants to decrim. MJ, then more than likely they'll swith their vote to McCain bc he's against the "Devil's Weed". Apparently, bein' married to one of the world's biggest drug dealers doesn't phase old, white people's minds. Maybe further into his term, or if her runs again then he can "support" decriminalization, but for now... he's gotta keep his mouth shut on touchy issues. He's gettin' enough shit for no reason as it is.

Mar 4, 2007
well it aint like hes gonna fuck off his chances with the older folk by just flat out saying aiight weeds gon be decriminalized everywhere, before he gets elected
it's kinda like waht Gas said... He can't really alienate himself from the older folx who grew up durin' the Reefer Madness propaganda. If they believe that he wants to decrim. MJ, then more than likely they'll swith their vote to McCain bc he's against the "Devil's Weed".
yup yup

May 2, 2002
nows not the time for obama to be endorsing marijuana decriminalization.. we're less than a month away from election day. The last things obamas trying to do is scare away the swing votes by promoting new marijuana laws.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
nows not the time for obama to be endorsing marijuana decriminalization.. we're less than a month away from election day. The last things obamas trying to do is scare away the swing votes by promoting new marijuana laws.
word. i'm sure most people who are for decriminalization / legalization are already voting for obama.

::

Jun 27, 2005
Damn, Philly cheese steak sounds hella good right about now. My boy is in a rock band and lives in West Philly and when I was out there a few summers ago I think I ate a cheese steak every day. A Philly with whizz and onions is the way to go.
the best Philly steak I ever had was in Seattle at this corner store ran by a filthy dune coon.

Jul 25, 2007
imagine a Tabloid with a morning picture of obama in his PJs smoking a cig and drinking coffee outside the white house wearing a du-rag. ahahah