never & lil wyno - brown chocolate aka im not lookin forward 2 lowdown ''clown''album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
ITS NOT REAL..
YES THERE STILL MAKIN MUSIC..
GOOD MUSIC BY THE WAY..
Thats Good to Hear. LOWDOWN Is the Best Group to ever come out of the CENTRAL VALLEY not to mention the First Chicano rap group from the 209. Their was a few others but no one put out back to back albums like they did. UP IN SMOKE and THE NEXT EPISODE are NOR CAL Classics. I hope they put out a album LIL WYNO And NEVER 1 come tight all the time (Well most of the time)

Mar 14, 2010
Lowdown has released nothing but high quality shit.... well other then valley of death.
I think VALLEY OF DEATH Was Good but it was a little Over produced. Too many Laser Beats and weird Keyboard shit. But The first 2 are definitly the best. I would Like to hear some shit from HURRIKANE J. I know this has probably been discussed many times on here, But whats up with HURRIKANE? Last i heard dude was Broke walking around Merced and gone on that Meth Monsta.