neutral norteno rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2005
chingas said:
"this one goes out to all my raza on the east side, west side, north side and south side. i wear a brown bandana homie, representin brown pride. you've never met me, so why in the fuck would i have a problem with you?" somethin like that. the song is "i'm still here" a laid back oldie song. he's in his 30's now, so he's just doin what he can 2 bring people together and help mexican/chicano rappers come up. he's startin to perform in northern california, i've seen pics with him and some rapper from northern cali. like he said "we're all gente through my lentes"
BEIN' BROWN PRIDE IZ ALL WELL N GOOD MUCH RE$PECTO 4 DAT BUT DAT FACT OF THE MATTER IZ DAT WE R $TILL ON AN ON GOING WAR BETWEEN $IDE$. WE CAN'T $TOP N WONT $TOP UNTILL R CAU$E IZ DONE.

May 24, 2006
krazy1wssj4 said:
BEIN' BROWN PRIDE IZ ALL WELL N GOOD MUCH RE$PECTO 4 DAT BUT DAT FACT OF THE MATTER IZ DAT WE R $TILL ON AN ON GOING WAR BETWEEN $IDE$. WE CAN'T $TOP N WONT $TOP UNTILL R CAU$E IZ DONE.
but if his cause is done, the war between sides will be over, the cause of bringin us all together. our people would be twice as strong, even more than that maybe. all the raza/chicanos/mexicanos/ and all the gente would be united into one giant group. wouldn't u be proud, 2 say that your people invented lowriding, locs, white t's, khaki suits, graffiti as it is today (except colorful hip hop type) and so many other things that today's gangs hip hop trends and others base everything off of?

Mar 12, 2005
Bonekrusher408 said:
naw he has the clicka on his shit n supposedly they're scraps but i dont know about that
Like we say, don't speak on shit, that aint even confirmed. Listen homie, do you really think Big Oso Loc would do songs with Big Chuco, Big Oso wouldn't even make a song with an X-scrapa that's been out the game for 10 years, once a scrap always a scrap. Much Respect to Big Chuco and the Whole Drunk Funk Familia, this homie has skills.

Grimy

Sicc OG
Feb 14, 2006
krazy1wssj4 said:
WE CAN'T $TOP N WONT $TOP UNTILL R CAU$E IZ DONE.

naw its more like "..we can't stop wont stop til we kill each other off.." each other meaning all chicanos...

May 5, 2006
chingas said:
but if his cause is done, the war between sides will be over, the cause of bringin us all together. our people would be twice as strong, even more than that maybe. all the raza/chicanos/mexicanos/ and all the gente would be united into one giant group. wouldn't u be proud, 2 say that your people invented lowriding, locs, white t's, khaki suits, graffiti as it is today (except colorful hip hop type) and so many other things that today's gangs hip hop trends and others base everything off of?

Look No Diss At Nobody But Im Quoting What U Said Becuase Its Been Said MAny Times. First Your Right A United Race Would Give Us More Influence And Power Not Only Through Gangs But Politically And Nationally But The Truth Is This Has Been Going On For Years And The Way Things Are Going Now A Days With These Youngsters Growing Up And Bangin Flu In Northern Cali Only Eliminates Those Chances. The Fact That Pisses Most Nortenos Off Is That These Southerners Have Taken Brown Pride And Made It Into A Gang Associated It With Southern Cali. Brown Pride Is Not A Gang Or A Side Or ANything Like A Norteno or Skrap, Brow Pride is Just that Pride For What You Are And Where You Have Came From. How Do You Take Something So Beautiful And Cheapen It Like That. On A Seperate But Related Issue Ive Notice Since Ive Been In Sac That Relations Have Been Getting Better Amongst Us Nortenos Now That These Skraps Are Starting To Show Presence And Establish Hoods Alot Of These Vete And Even Young Homies Are Taking Notice And Uniting Amongst Each Other I See More Enez Out Now Hitting Up Other Enez Showing Love 2 The Hoods And They Have Stopped The Mean Mugging. Anyone Out Here In Sac Or This General Area Has Probably Noticed This At Areas Where Alot Of Enez Are OP, Miller Park, Arden Mall, ETC. Theres A New Movement Going On In Northern Cali And Lokoz All Around Are Starting To Unite Because Ground Is Being Lost. Fuck The Hoods Carnales We Can No Long Hate On Each Other Or Mean Mug. If U See A Homie Go up 2 Him Introduce Yourself And Network With THis Guy He Has Something U Need And U Have Something He Needs. We Need To Continue This Trend And Better Relations Before We Are To Ever Take The Ground Thats Been Lost Back. Hopefully Yall feel Me On This Cuz Its Real Spit.

May 24, 2006
you make good points, pero something that bothers me is the whole idea that nortenos are uniting stronger because "those scraps who aren't our people" are showing up. i'm not sayin the problem lies solely with nortenos of course though. it just seems like as time goes on, the groups grow further apart. i know we can't just wake up one day and all gangs approach eachother one day and shake hands, pero part of the idea of brown pride is that we're all familia, even if some try to paint a different picture. i get annoyed when i hear from anyone "well gang life is hard, it'll never end cause it's already here and we naturally got into it, so i'm gonna dedicate my life to fighting another gang and teach my children to do the same", and i'll here that same excuse from rich kids who watch too many movies. i know there's alot of tension from the two groups, pero when will anyone have the balls to actually help la raza? our people are slowly committing suicide by allowing this to continue and grow.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
brown pride is dead homie in the streets of san jo u a homeboy or a tromp .its how it is . it will never stop our people are Cannibalistic and our pride wont allow us to stop

Jun 19, 2004
EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
brown pride is dead homie in the streets of san jo u a homeboy or a tromp .its how it is . it will never stop our people are Cannibalistic and our pride wont allow us to stop
Brown Pride is not dead, there's more people out there that don't bang at all that outnumber nortenos and surenos........... with Brown Pride

May 24, 2006
EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
no, u just can't get your head out of the way you think, so you give me the "that's just how it is, it can't change" excuse. if u hate your people and want us all to be weak and divided, that's your problem. and like hustle530 said:

"Brown Pride is not dead, there's more people out there that don't bang at all that outnumber nortenos and surenos........... with Brown Pride"

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
well they aint where im from . most brown pride niggas roll with scraps here . how many how yall be hit up by scraps and they say were not even real mexicans cause we aint dumb ass uneducated wet backs

Jun 19, 2004
^
^
"Brown Pride is not dead, there's more people out there that don't bang at all that outnumber nortenos and surenos........... with Brown Pride"

It's not about being "Brown Priders" It's about not banging and still having pride for you your family your culture your people..........

Not about doods runnin around with Brown rags claimin Brown Pride..........

Aug 22, 2005
chingas said:
no, u just can't get your head out of the way you think, so you give me the "that's just how it is, it can't change" excuse. if u hate your people and want us all to be weak and divided, that's your problem. and like hustle530 said:

That list seems to get smaller with time/

Mar 12, 2005
Hu$tle530 said:
^
^

It's not about being "Brown Priders" It's about not banging and still having pride for you your family your culture your people..........

Not about doods runnin around with Brown rags claimin Brown Pride..........

But look the majority, of these people that CLAIM BROWN PRIDE, ARE SCRAPS, OR ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH SCRAPS. How many Brown Priders in Northern Cali actually show respect to nortenos, you know what they see, Mira a Esta Mayateros, or Chango Lovers. No offense bro, most of the brown priders in northern cali are Confused, Chicanos or Paisas, cause you either brown, or you either a sureno clown. You don't see nortenos that are brown priders go around saying, I have a red rag but I'm a brown prider. I'm pretty sure each northern vato has brown pride in them, but never get the red pano confused for a brown rag.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
chingas said:
norteno is a spanish word meaning "northerner" "north sider" or "person from the north". i'm lookin for northern cali rappers who aren't tryin 2 talk about all that xiv and hatin scraps and all that pedo. somethin different and original maybe.
Peep my myspace.
Www.myspace.com/steelbornmusic

Got 2 new tracks coming. Just got record 1 and throwem on the net.

Gonna release an ep soon within the summer/fall time. I have enuff for an ep now I'm gonna do a few more tracks then trim the fat. Yadada?

May 24, 2006
EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
well they aint where im from . most brown pride niggas roll with scraps here . how many how yall be hit up by scraps and they say were not even real mexicans cause we aint dumb ass uneducated wet backs
don't take this the wrong way, pero maybe it's because you say "nigga" and call them wetbacks. people will talk to you that way because of cultural differences. whoever this hustle530 guy is, he gets the idea. it's about pride in your people, the struggles of your ancestors, keeping our people strong in this world. when you think about it, nobody has the right to complain about how bad their people have it unless they actively do something about it, so if anyone wants to talk about gangs and killin scraps or chaps or whoever, they better be pretty happy with their lives.

Jun 1, 2005
chingas said:
you make good points, pero something that bothers me is the whole idea that nortenos are uniting stronger because "those scraps who aren't our people" are showing up. i'm not sayin the problem lies solely with nortenos of course though. it just seems like as time goes on, the groups grow further apart. i know we can't just wake up one day and all gangs approach eachother one day and shake hands, pero part of the idea of brown pride is that we're all familia, even if some try to paint a different picture. i get annoyed when i hear from anyone "well gang life is hard, it'll never end cause it's already here and we naturally got into it, so i'm gonna dedicate my life to fighting another gang and teach my children to do the same", and i'll here that same excuse from rich kids who watch too many movies. i know there's alot of tension from the two groups, pero when will anyone have the balls to actually help la raza? our people are slowly committing suicide by allowing this to continue and grow.
I STAND WIT WAT I SAID! I WILL NEVER TELL MY KIDS 2 BANG. THEY KAN CHOOSE WATEVER PATH THEY WANT. IF THEY WANT TO BNANG I CANT B HYPERCRIT BUT I WOULD TELL THEM Y GOT INVOLVED WIT' DA CAUSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.