neutral norteno rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2004
Anaheim*Rob said:
Listen to Knightowl ft. Sick Jacken "Watch Your Zone".

I actually have that song on my computer that I dl off lime wire a while back, but what part of the song implies that jack in some way shape or form he's a sureno ? Just cause he did a song with night owl and at the end night owl says something about one three,..............

IT's like you are trying to say that 50 cent is a blood because he once did a song with game, get that shit out of here,................

May 24, 2006
Bonekrusher408 said:
WHAT DO U PEOPLE CARE U ACT LIKE UR HOMEBOYS YET HAVE SONGS BY KNIGHTOWL N LIL ROB WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT?
read the topic before givin input. lil rob's bein a sureno rapper is already in question, and the whole bein "homeboys" thing would get us into a completely different issue. so far it looks like i should check out woodie and kee, any others?

Dec 7, 2005
ALOT OF HOMEBOYS HAVE CD'S THAT AINT HARDCORE NORTE
LIL CONER-MAMA TRIED,MOUSIE-LIFESTYLES OF THE BROKE AND SCANDOLOUS,MOST DARKROOM CD'S,DOS XX,MR.21
THE ONLY RAPPERS I COULD THINK OF THAT R NEUTRAL R BROWN FACTOR & BROTHER IG

May 24, 2006
FuckFakes said:
maybe he means, just rappers from the north that are hispanic... not ones that represent
from the north, with that hispanic style i relate to, they can represent where they're from, pero not big time representin x4.
and gracias so far on all the input.

Mar 12, 2005
YOU HOMIES FORGOT ONE HOMEBOY, BIG CHUCO, ESTE VATO GOT SKILLS, AND HIS CD IS BANGING, BUT I GOTTA BUT ANOTHER ONE, BECAUSE THE BACK OF THE CD WAS EXPOSED TO THE SUN. BIG CHUCO AND MR. KEE LISTEN TO THESE FOOS, THEY GOT SKILL MR. KEE NEW ALBUM MIXTAPE, AND GO GET BIG CHUCOS LIFE OF A YOUNG VETERANO, ES PURO FLAME HOMIE.

Feb 14, 2006
Hu$tle530 said:
I doubt sick jacken is a sureno, it would go against most of the shit he says in his songs................. and what old shit are you talking about? I've been listening since back when they had breal on the self titled album...... and have never heard a word or two that he's a sureno.......

This is news to me, but why would they even care? It would be a better marketing scheme for them to be suspect surenos, just like b-real does wearing seattle hats, 13 shirts n shit like that.............
THERES A SONG CALLED WEST SIDE WHERE SICK JACKEN RAPS WITH A BLACK RAPPER FROM L.A. THEY TALK ABOUT HOW ON THE STREETS THEYRE HOMIES BUT IN THE PEN HIS HOMIE IS A BLOOD OR CRIP AND HE'S A SURENO AND THEY HAVE TO BEEF... AND HOW FUCKED UP THAT IS .. I'LL GET THE SONG AND POST IT LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.