Networkin and Politicin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
NETWORK AND POLITIC WITH YA FOLKS!!!!

Tell us a little bit about yourself...where you from, favorite artists, what you represent, ect. This is a chance for everyone who ain't knowin about the NW region to slide by and network.

I'll start. My name is Notes from the group Dividenz on Street Level Records outta Seattle, WA. We dropped our debut album "Hollow Point Lyrics" a few months ago. The next album "10% Rap, 90% Hustle" is underway and has some nice features to go with it (but not too many). I'm originally from the Bay Area and now reside in the 206. My favorite hobby is counting money. I'm always down to network with folks who live and die for this rap game like me, so let's make it crack.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
my fav artists are:
Sarkastik
Syko
Red Head Steve
Greedy BD
Lac Of Respect (Skunt, Twin G, 151 & A Train)
Dividenz
Crytical
Young Vicious

ive lived in the southend of seattle for 5 years and previously in beacon hill and west seattle. found out bout the siccness a few years back on a search for brotha lynch. a few months later i heard some FTS and found the SLR forum and got all the SLR cds and started to really get into NW rap. i liked the sigs i was seeing and once i got photoshop i started working on graphics and progressed very fast, voted rookie of the year and most improved on raptalk. after im 18 in march i plan to start a real graphics company to hook up the northwest. im still young and got a lot of room for improvement but i love this! and thats my life story lol

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
My name is Tadou and i rep FourPlay and my old stomping grounds, Aberdeen WA (i now live in Olympia). Small town, yes, but we are the only ones doing anything, therefore, we have tens (if not dozens :) ) of fans in our area.

One LP down, one on the way, which should be out around early next year. If you're from the NW and wanna connect, holler. We won't sit on your material for 2 or 3 years like some slacker labels would, so if you lookin to promote yourself on the Washington coast--WE THE TRUTH! [email protected] . Let it be known...

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
WEST SEATTLE WA. DELRIDGE-HIGH POINT-GATEWOOD--RAT CITY-WESTWOOD-ALKI-HIGHLAND PARK

KILLA TAY-AWAX-SLR- SOME OTHERS,BUT MOST THE RAP IS GARBAGE NOW,INCLUDING UNDERGROUND,WHICH IS PROBABLY WORSE THAN ALL THE MAINSTREAM OUT.

I REPRESENT MY FAMILY AND JESUS-THAT IS ALL

:devious:

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Wha?

I'm Billy the Fridge.

I work closely with Undercaste Entertainment with certain aspects of promotion and development. I record every once in a while, but I am upping my skillz so that I'll be able to drop a full length Album in the future.

You may have seen some of my work, naked on stage at Glitta 7. Or other apearances in a few Battles around the NW.

I'm a born and raised Seattlite, lived on the same block my whole life. Know nothing more than what I see, but I see a lot more than I know. I do graphics/web design/advertising through a start up promotion, but ya'll ain't seen nothin' yet.

Artists I like are Ludacris, Redman and anybody who clowns on tracks. Pac is prolly my pick for GOAT, beyond him it's hard to decipher who's real in the streets.

I got mad love for local music. SLR, Unkown Territory, 151, Unexpected Arrival, Aquino, Half-Sane, Greasy Earl, BadLuk, Gettin' Greedy, Red Head Steve, Birdie, Livio, Sonny Bonoho and a lot of other cats I just can't remember right now. Ya'll are the reason the Northwest stays up.

I just turned 20, so I got a few years ahead of me, but holla at the Fridge if you need a feature... the full length is gonna take time.

Dec 11, 2002
I'm the Queen of Eastside Music Inc (formerly Eastside Records)..

I handle all press for this region with the help of Jay Wet who recently took on Reno and the Bay Area.. Interviews and Reviews of our releases and schedule all the write-ups in the newspapers and magazines.
I research and politic with artists/producers/webmasters linking our website to other sites across the Country..
I manage and update our website www.EastsideRiderz.com --
I'm the company photographer and took all the pictures for the re-release covers that EW put together for us.. as well as the Juice and Texas T album covers.

I savagely hustle these records when we're out on the road and make sure I spread the Eastside Gospel to every person I come in contact with.

Oh.. and I'm from Canyon County... Idaho. :classic:

Apr 14, 2003
I'm D'struction, Representin Spokane, tha 509, east washington.

im from Click an' Spark Entertainment, fuckin wit my dogg Blaise and tryin to fuck wit all these cats out here.

we got some new shit droppin soon

May 26, 2003
www.gettingreedy.com
DJ KieFBoXXX, Disc Jockey and handle PR for Gettingreedy records..... Born in Richland, Wa. raised in North Seattle (Ballard/Shoreline area).... Fav. NW artists are Syko, Greedy Bd, Mak One, Dividenz, Young Krime, Cool Nutz, R.H. Steve, Lock n' Load, M.D., Byrdie, 151, And Unexpected Arrival..... Started out as a techno DJ, but really enjoying learning to get down on the
hip hop/rap shit..... Come check us out in the Gettingreedy forum on Raptalk.
1 LuV
-DJ KieFBoXXX

Apr 14, 2003
www.stupendousworld.com
What up?

I'm Stupendous

Doin my thing down here in Eugene while I'm going to school. I just turned 19 in June and already dropped my first album this summer entitled "Underestimated" and I stay pretty busy hustlin that shit. I released the album independently, and I am currently working on my 2nd album, compiling beats and working on some tracks. If you are interested in being featured on an album holla at me and we'll see what we can cook up. Also, if you need features, hit me up as well. want to check me out hit up www.stupendousworld.com Thanks for all the support folks, it doesn't go unnoticed.

S2

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
This Tha Schizo from Schizophrenic Entertainment reppin Vancouver Canada. I got a couple projects on the go right now. Peep them in my sig. I got more names to add to the mixtape, shit's gonna be off the hook. And oh yeah, the mixtape's only gonna be available in Vancouver. I'm also the webmaster of WestSideRap.com Reppin the ENTIRE West Coast (Vancouver, NW & Cali). The site mainly focus' on the indie scene.

I'm always down to network folx so holla!

Later!!

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
im Dubb G, or King Dubb.. from the Eastside Tacoma, Wa

reppin Blue Nose Music and doin the damn thing over here..

favorite cats in the game First Degree The D.E., DJ Quik, Brotha Lynch, and Tech N9ne

workin off the PC as of late and uppin my knowledge in this shit..

holla at me

Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
FROM THA BAY!

I'm PK. I do it all. I'm from the Bay. I live in the Bay. I say I'm a manager, but bottom line, I do whatever it takes to make it go down for my artists. I work with the Mob Figaz, mostly Jacka and Husalah, but am tied to them all, as well as super-producer Rob Lo and a few more artists. Always looking to meet new talented people. Always looking to network and grow. Always trying to make some bread.
HOLLA WHENEVER ABOUT WHATEVER!!!

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
What up yall this is M.I reppin M.I. entertainment I from Seattle but i Grew up in New Jersey as well as Seattle. My specialty is video productionss but i also am runnin a multi state promo company that spans 5 states also I am working on droppin a underground rap mixtape with some big name features from the underground and mainstream on it. Look For "Lyrical Propaganda" the mixtape and "Highway 4:20 the dvd im producing in association with platinym bound ent.
The Reighn has began