Network With: EAST CO. CO. RECORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2005
Looking for current info for: EAST CO. CO. RECORDS

Address, Phone, Email, Who to Contact, any anything else vital worth knowing.
If the Fans, Moderators, Label Rep or whoever wants to post up with this feel free.

Yes this post is the same in every forum, but we got business for the Siccness cats so we want to get as much info as possible.

If you read this you got product or a label, dont hesitate to shoot us your info to, everyone is welcome.

If you want to do this via email, its nuthin' [email protected]

Gracias,
Tantrum.

Change the Game.

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
them fukers ban you for anything.ma fukaz be actin like nazis n shit. cant say something unless they agree wit it or they ban you and you can only network if they want you to.i hope them foos ban me 1 day them ill have to ban them from the streets foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
-perico lokz
no love/ homeboyrap

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
IF YOU TRYIN' TO NETWORK WITH EVERYONE AND ANYONE THAT RESPONDS BUT DON'T EVEN KNOW A LIL' HISTORY OF EAST CO. CO. RECORDS I'MMA HAVE TO PASS HOMIE....DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WERE BANNED THO'????

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I was just browsin the forum and came upon this thread so I'll respond (even tho I didn't ban dude)

He posted this in EVERY FUCKING FORUM lol.....that's why he was banned...

pe@ce,
Mark

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
Tantrum8Six said:
Looking for current info for: EAST CO. CO. RECORDS

Address, Phone, Email, Who to Contact, any anything else vital worth knowing.
If the Fans, Moderators, Label Rep or whoever wants to post up with this feel free.

Yes this post is the same in every forum, but we got business for the Siccness cats so we want to get as much info as possible.

If you read this you got product or a label, dont hesitate to shoot us your info to, everyone is welcome.

If you want to do this via email, its nuthin' [email protected]

Gracias,
Tantrum.

Change the Game.
^^^^ SOUNDS LIKE 5 - 0!!!!

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
but aint the siccness for networking or is it only for certified rappers n shit. they act like lil bitches on the siccness unless its they favorite rapper or some brotha wit ties.shit pisses me off.them ma fukas deleted my thread b4 because they say i was sellin shit for my site on there.but let frisco street show come on and promote every album he sellin on the website just because its yukmouth or c-bo its all good. im tired of these lil hatin ass niggaz doin this lil fag ass shit if they only want black people promotin on this site they should let us know because i feel like homies and every race get hated on.

Oct 10, 2004
well i shure as fuck know when i posted my beats in the bart forumit got moved to the siccness classifieds but if you look there right now in bart theres like 2 people doing the same shit and they been doing the same shit yet they dont get moved!!!!its bullshit but whatever.............and mark 7 is a pretty good dude i highly doubt hes the one deleting threads out of hating theres 2 more mods other then him on bart

Oct 10, 2004
also 2 my beats thread only got 32 views in bart(wich was siccness classifieds) like 40 views here and a 140 or somethin like that in the northwest but my soundclick page had 1100 listens(within 3 days) as you can see muthafuckas kept listening to the shit over and over but yet no one wants to give feedback.......................