Netflix...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I just got this shit and im disappointed.

I mean it does have hella old movies but it seems to be slackin on older not so popular movies and some newer tv shows (no modern family? come on now).

How often does this shit update?

who else fucks with it?

didnt know to post this in movies or here...just figured here since i use it on xbox

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Just hold on for a bit.

Disney, and out of ownership ABC, have created a friendship and will be adding ABC and Disney programming shortly after they air, which means that Modern Family will be on there soon enough.

Plus, if you had Netflix for the past few months, you'd see how much it's grown from B-list movie streaming to getting bigger films and documentaries on the stream, and new movies for the DVD queue for home shipping.

It should be moved to movies since it's about movies and all.

Jun 9, 2007
Fuck Netflix. Had it for 2 months & got rid of it. I get everything I ever had access to and them some for free through the internet, why would I want to pay them even $8 a month?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Just hold on for a bit.

Disney, and out of ownership ABC, have created a friendship and will be adding ABC and Disney programming shortly after they air, which means that Modern Family will be on there soon enough.

Plus, if you had Netflix for the past few months, you'd see how much it's grown from B-list movie streaming to getting bigger films and documentaries on the stream, and new movies for the DVD queue for home shipping.

It should be moved to movies since it's about movies and all.

thanks jed... and yeah i heard its improved a lot.

Fuck Netflix. Had it for 2 months & got rid of it. I get everything I ever had access to and them some for free through the internet, why would I want to pay them even $8 a month?
Yeah i do the same most of the time. just burn it to a flash drive. 8 bucks a month really dont hurt me that much...if they keep imrpoving i wil keep it but right now im not really happy.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I just got this shit and im disappointed.

I mean it does have hella old movies but it seems to be slackin on older not so popular movies and some newer tv shows (no modern family? come on now).

How often does this shit update?

who else fucks with it?

didnt know to post this in movies or here...just figured here since i use it on xbox
lol you have to have the popular shit delivered to your house...if its popular they're not going to stream it lulz

Jul 3, 2008
I did the free month on my ps3. watched hella gangland. Californication...some movies...

paying for media is pointless when u have internet

Jan 2, 2004
Its pretty good for certain things.. Definitely worth the 7 bucks a month. If you want to watch certain older TV shows you've never watched before its good.. Like it has all 6 seasons of lost on there. Has all of Battlestar Galactica on there, which I never watched until I got that and was surprised with it actually being good.

HBO and Showtime shit usually isn't on there besides the first season. But it has all of the Office's leading up to last season. Family Guy, and a bunch of other TV show shit..

I think its cool for watching standup, as there's a good amount of that on there too.

Jan 7, 2004
I love my Netflix, it's great for older tv shows that you may not have seen.

I have watched seasons 1-4 or 5 of Friday Night Lights and 1-4 of rescue me and a bunch of others and if you arnt the type to catch movies as they come out, it's also good for that. Netflix is also good for documentaries.

Also Netflix has already came out and said that they are switching their focus from DVD's to online Streaming and will be putting more money into it.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lol you have to have the popular shit delivered to your house...if its popular they're not going to stream it lulz
well thats dumb...if i wanted shit sent to my house i would just go to redbox or blockbuster...

I dig my netflix. If I search for somethin and its not streaming I add it to my Queue and when I get it in the mail I burn it and send it back and get the next one.
I could prolly just google this but ill just WWSD it....if you had it to instant queue it sends it to your house?

ill prolly just wait for them to switch fully to streaming and just watch old tv shows for now.

Oct 27, 2008
i've only experienced netflix before the streaming online, back when video rental places were still in full effect, & youtube wasnt even something my computer could handle. lol.

back then, you'd pick a dvd or 3, & it would come practically the next day. not sure if that was different outside the bay, but that shit was fast as fuck the way i remember it.