netflix instant streaming issues?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
ive been having really shitty quality issues with netflix streaming. at times the quality goes down or up at any given moment. i have tried troubleshooting with comcast on xbox 360 and had the same issues on the pc.

i asked comcast is my service was bogged down and they claim everything was fine and that my connection was as it should be and not slow.

anyone else having this issue? im gonna try the ps3 tonight.

~k.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
im having the same problem on my ps3, first time we got the netflix dvd for the ps3 we watched Sin Nombre and the quality was dope like a normal blu ray but some shit happened half way through the movie and it reloaded and we had to finish watching the movie on a shitty ass quality and its been the same since, i don't if its the cd or nextflix or the ps3 at this point...

Nov 20, 2005
im having the same problem on my ps3, first time we got the netflix dvd for the ps3 we watched Sin Nombre and the quality was dope like a normal blu ray but some shit happened half way through the movie and it reloaded and we had to finish watching the movie on a shitty ass quality and its been the same since, i don't if its the cd or nextflix or the ps3 at this point...
thats what it has been doing on the xbox!! i noticed its worse at night. and i just watched sin nombre this past weekend (dvd), it was good.

~k.

Dec 4, 2004
if the quality lowers its only because of a connection issue. are you going through wifi or a wired connection? i suggest going into the xbox settings and restoring the network settings and setting up your connection all over again.

Nov 20, 2005
if the quality lowers its only because of a connection issue. are you going through wifi or a wired connection? i suggest going into the xbox settings and restoring the network settings and setting up your connection all over again.
both are wired connections. i dont want to reset any of the network settings cuz i had to manually set up the 360 to keep that NAT: Open shit working for Live.

~k.

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
I just watched the old school ninja turtles 2 last night and it worked perfectly on my PS3. I also watched Boys and Girls guide to Getting Down. Has anyone had a sound issue with the movie HEAT. I was trying to watch it and i could'nt hear the actors talking. I could only hear the sound effects.

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
I just watched the old school ninja turtles 2 last night and it worked perfectly on my PS3. I also watched Boys and Girls guide to Getting Down. Has anyone had a sound issue with the movie HEAT. I was trying to watch it and i could'nt hear the actors talking. I could only hear the sound effects.