NELLY LEADS BOYCOTT OF NEW NELLY CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
LOL KRS was a pioneer and all but Im tired of hearing his big ass mouth.. he needs to stop acting like souly represents hip hop of old and new.. ITS THE RAP GAME.. no respect is given like that its survival of the fittest when it boils down 2 it...

He needs to let Nelly do his thing.. Nelly must've not had n e money for KRS or somethin.. he's acting like a bitch

May 1, 2002
krs 1 sounds like and idiot. he sounds like an old ass man complaining about disrespetfull kids.

dude is trying to boycott nellys album when nelly doesnt even remotely mention his name.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Okay I am a KRS fan and I do dig some of Nelly's shyt...but KRS has to be one of the biggest hypocryts (sp?) at teh end of that sound bite. He says to ban and protest Nelly's cd because he is disrespecting "our" women, "our" manhood and "our" cultural elders? But earlier gives big ups to Snoop & Dre who have done some of the most disrespectfull songs towards "our" women, manhood as well as cultural elders...not to mention had a BIG hand in the whole EAST vs. WEST beef....

To me it seems like he is lookin for a way to stir up some shyt and Nelly is the easiest target because he is on top of the market right now....that foo knows damn well Nelly didn't do any kind of personal attack on him (it would be idiotic), he lookin to bring his fucken career back to life over some fucken coward ass politcal move as he puts it.

My 2cents, not that it means much.

PR.

C

C-LIM

HUH

I THINK THERE BOTH BOO BOO

I dont even knOw why Im reading this cake ass post....and to the dude mentioning dat shit about god...huh YOU BELONG ON THE SICCNESS

GIRLY AND CAKE.RS.DUMB

FUCC'N WEEK SHIT!:devious: