Need some more feedback.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
Thought this song would be wack like most of the other shit you post, no offense bro. But this one was dope. Hopefully you make alot more similar tracks like this in the future. Video was kinda weird, but I see where you guys were going with it

Props: TrøLL
Feb 7, 2011
Thought this song would be wack like most of the other shit you post, no offense bro. But this one was dope. Hopefully you make alot more similar tracks like this in the future. Video was kinda weird, but I see where you guys were going with it
No offense taken homie.. I got some thick skin and I appreciate the honest opinion..Thanks for checkin it out.. I seem to forever work on my style. Hopefully in the future I can remain consistent with this wordplay. Gracias..

Feb 7, 2011
Never have been never will be..

My girl is a lette, and I help them with their mini gatherings.. but ask any juggalo that knows me, they will tell you "troll is a northerner" cuz that comes before any other label.. I wore the "norcal juggalos shirt" in one of my contest entries to get them involved in the voting.. I painted my face in this video but not as a frkn clown.. but a muffuckin troll!! lol, thanks for peeping regardless tho mayne...