Need some feedback on logo's....(PICS INSIDE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
These are just rough drafts so far. The one in my avatar is the closest to my liking. Let me know what you guy's think my feedback to the designer should include.

This is the first draft but the "Reynolds" family crest in the background was the wrong one:

So on to this one with the correct crest but you cant read the word "Writing":

In this one I printed it and drew in some lines to help define the letters and scanned it. Problem is...you can't really see the crest and the red crest design in the lettering isn't even the same one....??:

What are your thoughts/opinions?

Heres the crest:

Heres the old logo:

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
it looks sloppy, and hard to read. especially with all that shit inside the text. a logo should be readable when its big on a tshirt and when its small in the corner of a flyer. I'd go with a new font, less colors, add effect to the outside of the text not the inside if your backgrounds busy. or you can pay me and i'll make it look dope lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i agree with miles about the old red logo...

my suggestions about the new ones would be to make the lines more defined and crisp.

the first one is jam packed into the picture and looks way too cluttered to me...

the other one is better, especially after you drew in some lines....but it still looks to me like it's not that professional. to me it looks like something that i could have made on photoshop without having any graphic design skills--or having very basic skills.

i did a logo awhile back and it looked like that, kind of incomplete and shit....the people I talked to told me to get adobe illustrator to clean it up. maybe that's something the artist can do? the blue on there to me doesn't match well with the crest...and the extracting job on the crest looks pretty bad (the dots and shit around the crest that shouldn't be there). i don't know how you feel about the text in there but i think it could look better....maybe it's just me but unless you know what it says, "NLR writing" the "writing" part doesn't really look like the word....it does but it doesn't.....maybe that's just the style you were goin for......

that's my 2 dollars....

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
nick tell sean i should have those to him by the end of the week ive just been rendering the videos and adding the gametight logo and imma try and make it to sopranos party but right now im booked with allot of things bro

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
HAHAHAHAHA....Damn Stop...why it gotta be all that?
I aint on no B's and C's type shit...I'm from a large Italian family...I claim that...Just don't like the color bro! I kick it with Crabs and Slobs alike..hahaha Don't like Orange or Brown either....;)
Gangs are funny!