Need Some Fat Help...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2004
i work till 11 o'clock at night, i take my last break around 9 and its only 15 min so i dont have time to eat much. when i get home i stay up till about 2-230, at around 1 i get hella hungry and i dont want to go to sleep on an empty stomach and i dont want to sleep with a full stomach. does anyone have any sugestions for me to stop eating late at night, is there some kinda pills that i can take so i wont get hungry so late? im gettin a little big so ineed some help asap? :mad:

May 16, 2002
I'm back on my old diet with late night snacking Homie. 2% milk and Rice Chex Brugh.

It works.

Just don't get married brugh.

Feb 1, 2006
what time do u take your lunch at? just eat a big lunch and eat something filling on your last break. dont eat junk. and if you drink more water you'll feel more full.

Jan 5, 2006
go to sleep after you get home, breakfast is important, try to split the 1,500 calories into 6 meals. i say 1500 cal. because you want to lose weight not stay at the same weight consuming the daily calories.

something like this.. depending on your schedule..

breakfast 7-8am (eggs, ham)
snack @ 10am.. granola bar
lunch at 12-1.. tuna sandwich, chicken salad,
snack at 3-4pm.. fruits, maybe a v8 drink
dinner at 5-6pm.. this is where you might wanna eat a little less.
last snack at 8-9pm. yogurt.. etc

oh yeah and drinking 8 glasses of water is not necessary.. theres really no physical evidence that proves you NEED to drink 8 glasses a day.
this is just a sample schedule.. you might not like the food i listed, but just so you get an idea of what im talking about.

Apr 8, 2005
go to sleep after you get home, breakfast is important, try to split the 1,500 calories into 6 meals. i say 1500 cal. because you want to lose weight not stay at the same weight consuming the daily calories.

something like this.. depending on your schedule..

breakfast 7-8am (eggs, ham)
snack @ 10am.. granola bar
lunch at 12-1.. tuna sandwich, chicken salad,
snack at 3-4pm.. fruits, maybe a v8 drink
dinner at 5-6pm.. this is where you might wanna eat a little less.
last snack at 8-9pm. yogurt.. etc

oh yeah and drinking 8 glasses of water is not necessary.. theres really no physical evidence that proves you NEED to drink 8 glasses a day.
this is just a sample schedule.. you might not like the food i listed, but just so you get an idea of what im talking about.
this is a good idea, that isnt enough fruit though, and i dont see any vegetables, besides the v8, which isnt enough. with that granola bar, have an orange, for dinner, if you not sure, pick up something from healthy choice, all delicious food. and add a little more walking to your day, during that 15 minute break, walk as far as you can to get back in time, this will use those calories and hopefully make you a little more likely to fall asleep when you get home. next, jog in the morning before you eat breakfast, it will burn off what didnt burn while you slept. dont eat really close to bed time, your body cant process food while you sleep.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^^ lmao i fuck up sum changs beef and broccoli!!! i mean that really aint no boss chinese beef and broccoli but it slap with that thai pepper sauce!!!

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
changs got dam near the best beef n broc i ever had in my life ... they dont even give u the regular broc like in the picture above they do that shit player style

on another note ... chinese broccoli is the shit too when u eat it with some other shit like almond fried chicken or hong kong style chicken chow mizzein

ill dam near hit Js Garden today ... my vallejo folks feel me 1 time