Need help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
well my computer was fucking up got a fuckin blue screen that neva left, i was forced to restore now i dont got shit on my computer all pictures and music is gone is there any way to get that shit back with a program or something.

help me out.

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
like dood above said if your fucked if you reformated.... get ready to start downloading all ur shit

Jan 5, 2006
you're not completely fucked.. im too lazy to explain and shit but google "hardrive recovery software"

ive recovered a few hard drives before. The faster you act the better.. you dont actually delete the stuff on your computer when you reformat you just delete the path to it so thats why it doesnt show up on your computer anymore.. it's all there tho, or most of it.

For future reference.. dont format, just do a fresh install of windows. It'll keep your files but do a fresh install of the corrupt files in your registry and computer.

Jan 31, 2008
^ also for future reference, restart and hit F8 and attempt to start in safe mode. Most likely it would work so then u can backup everything you need if you couldnt fix it from there.
Also, you should get on another computer and type in the error msg because most blue screens in todays world come from hardware conflicts.

Nov 16, 2006
yea but mine even though i would restart it would still go to that blue screen....i tried safe mode and everything so i had no choice.........now im using some program called reover my files and panda recovery and its doing kinda of a good job

and thanks got some extra info dat helps

Jul 24, 2005
did you try to reinstall windows over the old version? i did that once before, and it worked fine.. it doesnt overwrite any of your files, it only overwrites the windows files..

dont delete and format partition.

Jan 5, 2006
nah just create a seperate partition ( it shows on the install screen). Its confusing at first if youve never done it.

Also might wanna check your video card.. sometimes thats one reason why you get that blue screen.