need assistance pitbull relocation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2003
i am in need of help. i am moving and need a place in the south king county area that will accept pitbulls. does anyone here own a pit or know of anyone that owns a pitbull that lives in apartment that will allow pitbulls.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Oh damn man...you might just be screwed on that one. I know how harsh parts of WA can be on pits. I know in Everett I had to have mine in a kennel that locked and had a roof on it at all times and if he was out he HAD to be muzzled. Fuckin' bullshit if you ask me! Good luck though homey!

Apr 25, 2002
LOL

One of the better pieces the Seattle Times ever did was when they posted a map of Seattle to the block group scale, of the ratio to pitbulls to poodles.

Sometimes that's all you've really got to know about a particular spot, what is the ratio of pitbulls to poodles???

I can't help you myself, I have never been a dog owner although I hope I can be one fairly soon.

Dec 15, 2003
i was looking to move to the renton/burien/seatac/fairwood area. i live in kent right now. and what are you getting at with this pitbull to poodle ratio?

Apr 25, 2002
i was looking to move to the renton/burien/seatac/fairwood area. i live in kent right now. and what are you getting at with this pitbull to poodle ratio?
That the pitbull is more than just a breed of dog, it's a cultural thing and it fascinates me very much.

That statement goes in the "no duh" column, but when you see it mapped out in such clear terms it really strikes you.