need a song for my pops funeral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
what up Kon? Sorry to hear about your lost, I know you and your fam been waiting for him to go in peace. My condolences goes out to you, your fam and close friends.

RIP to your pops though, nothing but props for anybody who fights cancer to the end.

1 love.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
thanks to all my siccness breh goons simple kinda man by lynord skynard but ima keep loookin n seein what yall say. he put up a long hard fight to that shit n im glad he got to see me return from iraq. shits the hardest thing in my life but i want him to pass now n not b a vegetable n go be with his pops again its his time to not suffer n to be happy now as hard n hurtful it is to say

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Damn bro, I am very sorry to hear that. I am going through the same shit right now (my dad was diagnosed in march of 08 with terminal cancer and given 6months to a year and he's been fighting it hard ever since). But 2 weeks ago he had a major attack/scare and almost died then, and since then he's been bed ridden, sleeping about 18-20 hours a day, barely can get outta bed but he gets up for a few hours a day and goes back to sleep. He is pretty close to passing away so if anyone does, I feel your pain bro. Keep your head up homie and you and your family will be in my prayers.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
yeah man that's exactly how my dad is starting to get, in a comatose like state where he can barely get up and get himself something to drink or do anything for himself. And he hasnt ate a decent meal in like 2 weeks, looking hella skinny and getting kinda yellow looking and shit. I guess we just gotta stay strong for the family we have left and just pray that things get better.