NE5 production

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Woodie did you do all the production on NE 5 again? If not who else has made beats for East Co. Co.? If this question has already been posted can someone put the link up, i hate searching around on a snail pace internet connection...

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
who else featured on it other than tha east co co lineup? if thats already been posted, can sumone post tha link, cuz i aint read it, if its already been done...

Apr 25, 2002
big hollis? oh boyee...i hope he doesnt throw this album off with his futuristic outer space production......cuz i dont see his shit matching the east co co sound..but hey..i could be wrong..just gonna have to wait and see

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i think he uses the same sounds too much, but he is a very versatile producer. the beat he did for riderlife is the shit, and most of luni coleone's shit is too major. time waits for no man is one of the best beats in rap ever, i am pretty sure he did that one. i can't wait to hear that shit. ECCR doin it real big now, would have been nice to hear wax on there again, he had a heated track on the last one.