NCAA 2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
i just bought this game
and i didnt really like it only cuz i cant get used to the controls
i guess its cuz im a madden fan and im more comfortable with the madden controls
but other than the controls, i think its a good game.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I had to get use to it as well...I lost the first game of my fuckin Dynasty....luckily I got back to #1 by the very end of the fucking season..lol...The style of game play is also a lot different from Madden, once I got use to the style and controls, it was cake.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Ohio State.....PS2....I had been playing Madden though recently so it was really hard for me to get used to the game play and the controls....But now I put up about 300-400 passing yards a game with this freshman I recruited....and the option is a piece of cake as long as your QB has a speed of 80+ and your o-line doesn't suck....then again, Ohio State is pretty good...but a lot of players left after the first season...

It's a tight game though....I've put in a few hours towards it...lol.....

Dec 9, 2005
Game is dope, I got it for the 360 and the graphics aren't really mindblowing...but then again, I'm not even on HD yet...the running game is butter, and feels really good.

Only played for a little while, I'll post more when I get more into this...so far so good though...I'm glad...because EA almost lost me with Madden 06 for the 360.

Dec 9, 2005
After spending some time on this shit...I think that EA has won my loyalty back and even stronger now.

The game is dope everything from the variety of differnt types of tackles you can do, to the new kicking system...which takes some getting used to, unless you're like me and are used to the NBA 2K series free throws...its pretty much the same process...pull back on the analog stick...then push up and straight for the most accurate kick.

The running game is mindblowing IMO...and it just feels really smooth, and natural, as far as the movements go. The passing system is a lot like Madden 06's in that you can use the QB vision for precision passing. And another thing that I really like about this is that you can actually throw on the run without having to toggle your icons on or off...which IMO sucked ass, I'm glad they fixed it.

Back to the run game...they switched up the buttons a little bit, but I like what they did by making the 'A' button and juke move, instead of the right or left triggers...and the turbo button is now the 'R' trigger so it just feels a lot better.

Game is dope, and definitely worth the money. I was really skeptical about buying another EA game for the XBOX 360 because of how horrible Madden was...but this killed all of that and now I'm back on the train.

Dec 9, 2005
^ Hopefully. I don't know if you played last years...but it was 100% pure ASS.

But judging from this years NCAA...it should be dope...shit...it better be.

Mar 17, 2006
yeah madden 06 for 360 is shit, cant even create ur self, and they all hella swole and mean lookin, the kiccers look like theyll take ur head off

Jan 2, 2004
Sixxness said:
Ohio State.....PS2....I had been playing Madden though recently so it was really hard for me to get used to the game play and the controls....But now I put up about 300-400 passing yards a game with this freshman I recruited....and the option is a piece of cake as long as your QB has a speed of 80+ and your o-line doesn't suck....then again, Ohio State is pretty good...but a lot of players left after the first season...

It's a tight game though....I've put in a few hours towards it...lol.....
I guess people online consider Ohio State a cheese team in this year's College.. Not saying you cheesed or anything, since I don't care since I don't play online, but I guess they are the best team, and everybody always picks them, like USC last year.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Robby2Slobby said:
I guess people online consider Ohio State a cheese team in this year's College.. Not saying you cheesed or anything, since I don't care since I don't play online, but I guess they are the best team, and everybody always picks them, like USC last year.

People always say that to me, then I just say back....I'm from Columbus, Ohio. :)