NBD feat AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
It went down real big on Saturday.. NBD feat Awax.. Song is called "Touchin Every Angle"... STRAIGHT FLAMES!!!!

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
@ SHEA

right on folks, much love... I was diggin those fat blunts we blew on Friday folks, we must make that happen again cuzzin....

M

MrFreeze

well Awax and NBD are both sicc as fucc if you ask me so im pretty sure the calabo was on and craccin! good luck to both of yall and stay up...1

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ RIO...

WHERE WAS YOU AT LAST NIGHT? YOU & A.K. WAS THE TWO PIECES OF THE PUZZLE MISSIN LAST NIGHT. IT WAS THICK LAST NIGHT. PRETTY WOMEN EVERY WHERE.... GODD SHIT ON THE SONG WIT A-WAX...

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
@MR. CLEEN

wassup wit ya dog!!! I had to bounce to LA for a quick minute folks, Stiz was tellin me all about the show thou.. I'm sorry I missed that shit cousin, you know I'm usually at all that shit right along wit ya'll.. but its all gravy.. 1 Luv...

Apr 26, 2002
Sidewalk talk

Man, I mean I mean.. it was real big on saturday... it was thug fever in the lab... we had the untamed nillaz.. Rux and Indo, Wax and trees, Ampy ... and of course my self the sav & lav one was in there one... what we run thru rio.. about a half a gallon of belve and bomb smoke so thick you need fog lamps... So i tried to take a nap at the end of the session... if you was there.. you'd feel me, there wasnt nobody there not hurting Cleen... you should have been there... is it possible you and ak can make it there this weeeknd.. i got some flammers that we can get down on...
Lav Always,
Stizon Skrilla aka So!!!!

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
@MrDontGIVEaFUCK

wassup cousin.. fa sho, we can network mayne.. ITS NUTHIN!!! hit me on the private message...

Apr 25, 2002
WE DID THA DAMN THANG!

N.B.D.,STIZON,ONE 4 SHO!YOU N YA FOLKS SHOWED LOVE...I WENT HOME N KNOCKT FOR LIKE 3 HOURZ!I APPRICIATE THA LOVE THO FOLKS,ANYTIME YALL NEED ME HOLLA!

Apr 26, 2002
I mean, I mean

3 hours nig.. I retired until the sideshow hours... then did again.. like jigga til 6 am... right on for sliding thru... I'll see you cats when i see you... hope fully next session
So!!!!!

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
@Stizon Skrilla

Fa sho folks, we gotta another session tomorrow too dog...You know this shit don't stop mayne.... Real Chat...