NBA2K14 Online Play

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I've still been playing the hell out of NBA 2k13 but hated playing online, even against people I knew. You can't see the players names, so if you're playing with a team you're not familiar with, you're gonna be chukkin up 3's with your center on accident.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
the way the career was revamped is fuckin' dope
I was selected by the bucks at 15 and am 30 something games in and 1.5 Games behind first.
I already replaced b. knight as the starter and my numbers are ridiculous like 29, 7, 6
the way they gave you a rival from the beginning is fuckin tight. Me and Caron Butler got hella beef and o.j mayo is the big homie who gives me advice and works out wit me.. its too damn sick..

The bst thing about it is no key game advance months type shit... u gotta play every game and never know when the story is gonna go for a twist, I was offered to fund a retarded movie last night haha..

I haven't even played one game online and have 0 people as friends lol

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I haven't played my player on 14 yet. In the previous years, you really have to boost your teammate grade to get drafted higher, but getting drafted lower is usually better anyways because you go to a better team.

Oct 10, 2005
the way the career was revamped is fuckin' dope
I was selected by the bucks at 15 and am 30 something games in and 1.5 Games behind first.
I already replaced b. knight as the starter and my numbers are ridiculous like 29, 7, 6
the way they gave you a rival from the beginning is fuckin tight. Me and Caron Butler got hella beef and o.j mayo is the big homie who gives me advice and works out wit me.. its too damn sick..

The bst thing about it is no key game advance months type shit... u gotta play every game and never know when the story is gonna go for a twist, I was offered to fund a retarded movie last night haha..

I haven't even played one game online and have 0 people as friends lol
i agree shits dope you can advance to key games though and earn hella vc but it makes you run through an entire season first. i was horrible online but im decent now riding a 10 game win streak, you gotta use points of emphasis and run plays

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
do you guys set a pick for yourself to get the ball if you're not a PG in my player. I noticed none of my friends even knew about doing that and they'd wait to get the ball whenever that happened. It's more effective than just calling for the ball.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
FUCK THE BUCKS Rossibreath @Rossibreath im a SG and the team does absolutely nothing to get open or play defense bout to demand a trade i setup screens and move around but those bastards never pass it or miss a stupid ass under the hoop shot and fuck up my assists still trying to get used to everything like drills and camps to up my stats shits frustrating when they put me in and already down 16

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
just downloaded this on ps+ doing my career got drafted 3 different times but it didnt save for some reason now i got drafted by the bucks team blows ass always fuck up my assists i got moved up to 6th man and now sponsored by jordan shoes but fuck i can barely score team doesnt do shit to get open
whats ur gamertag scrapa

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
just downloaded this on ps+ doing my career got drafted 3 different times but it didnt save for some reason now i got drafted by the bucks team blows ass always fuck up my assists i got moved up to 6th man and now sponsored by jordan shoes but fuck i can barely score team doesnt do shit to get open

Rossibreath @Rossibreath will cheer you on.