NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
[ame]https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1012359787391090688[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1012365463421181953[/ame]

this next week or so should be interesting

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Already a lot of big name contracts done on day 1 of free agency

KD re-signed with the Warriors, 2 years 61.5 million

CP3 re-signed with the Rockets, 4 years 160 million

Paul George re-signed with the Thunder, 4 years 137 million

Trevor Ariza signed with the Suns, 1 year 15 million

Deandre Jordan signed with the Mavericks, 1 year 24 million

Nikola Jokic re-signed with the Nuggets, 5 years 147 million

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Already a lot of big name contracts done on day 1 of free agency

KD re-signed with the Warriors, 2 years 61.5 million

CP3 re-signed with the Rockets, 4 years 160 million

Paul George re-signed with the Thunder, 4 years 137 million

Trevor Ariza signed with the Suns, 1 year 15 million

Deandre Jordan signed with the Mavericks, 1 year 24 million

Nikola Jokic re-signed with the Nuggets, 5 years 147 million
Rockets are going to miss Ariza.

Dj is getting severely overpaid.

All eyes are on Lebron at this point. I think he is going to the Lakers. Along with Cousins. I have been saying that for the past 6 months! Let's see if I'm right.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just read KD's contract has another player option for next year, so he'll be a free agent again after the season more than likely. Great move for him when the salary cap goes up in 2019. Warriors will have his full Bird rights and will be able to sign him to a long term max and still be able to keep some other players. Deal works out great for both KD and the Warriors.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Rockets are going to miss Ariza.

Dj is getting severely overpaid.

All eyes are on Lebron at this point. I think he is going to the Lakers. Along with Cousins. I have been saying that for the past 6 months! Let's see if I'm right.
Rockets won't be nearly as strong without Ariza. Suns are making great moves. Ayton, Booker, and Ariza might get them a playoff spot. I'm definitely gonna hit up some Suns games this season to see what they can do.

Mavs are probably over paying DJ for this one season while Doncic develops. That was the same amount of money the Clippers would have paid DJ for his player option, Mavs probably had the cap room and nobody else to give the money too anyway.

Lakers are supposedly gonna offer Boogie a huge contract. Apparently they can afford both Boogie and Lebron on max deals and still have money left.

Jan 18, 2006
Rockets are dumb fucks maxing out Paul but its fine with me. Capela is gone i think now. They cant afford him. Was rumored that the Suns would throw him a max deal

I dont know whats better for the Warriors, Cousins resigning with the Pelicans or him going to the Lakers with Lebron.

Last edited:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Rockets are dumb fucks maxing out Paul but its fine with me. Capela is gone i think now. They cant afford him. Was rumored that the Suns would throw him a max deal

I dont know whats better for the Warriors, Cousins resigning with the Pelicans or him going to the Lakers with Lebron.
cousins has been the best player on a terrible kings team. I can never really believe in him

but it looks like lebron may not get his super team together, unless the lakers hobble something together

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
cp0 getting paid $44 mil the last year of his four year contract

holy chit man, dude's always injured too lol strait finessed morey

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Looks like no Capella for Suns, just Ariza at wing....for now and may not be making any more deals what web said

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
On that note noticed you can go on Megabus round trip Phoenix to Vegas for between $9.98 and $19.98. I like to go off strip for alot of things but anyone just going to strip only- can't beat it...
Just looked that up, that shit looks dope. I might start using that instead of driving myself. I hit up Vegas like 3-4 times a year, might go more often now lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Just looked that up, that shit looks dope. I might start using that instead of driving myself. I hit up Vegas like 3-4 times a year, might go more often now lol
Hell ya if I didn't want to inconvenience anyone for a ride to the station, an Uber costs me $16.50 from my house. So now I can technically get to Vegas hella cheap if don't wanna drive or fly.

I wonder if they have k9s search these buses...

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
god damn, magic did it. there's gotta be another move in the works. kawhi? also read that melo might get his contract stretched (bought out). dwight too

fck the fxkn lakers tho

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
All the signs pointed to the Lakers. This is a great move for the NBA and a great move for Lebron imo. My introduction to basketball when i was a child was the Lakers. I grew up watching Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Byron Scott, AC Green, Kurt Rambis and Pat Riley. Now Lebron gets to join them and build on his legacy. Sell out games at Staples Center are back. Lebron will bring them a title in 4 years, imo.

I don't see Kawhi joining them, not now anyway, only because he is still under contract. maybe he will join them next season. Cousins will be joining the Lakers. Maybe they can bring inShaq as a consultant to help dude out, channel his emotions better. I know Shaq was working with him in Sacramento. I'm pretty pumped for the upcoming season and now we all have a reason to say F the lakers again. I'm sure Lebron's first declaration will be to get rid of Lonzo Ball ha ha ha.

Props: :ab: and :ab: