Nba 2k7 or Nba live 07?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
damn every single person on here said 2k7. i been strugglin with the same decision. cuze i have been playin nba live since 95 and you know i have to buy it every year. this year though i've been hearin nba live is shitty, whats the deal with that. i mean i always change the camera view to the old style how it used to be cuze i hate that front to back shit, but someone break it down for me cuze I'm having a hard time deciding myself.

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
yeah nba live 07 aint the same...its the same rip-off we got last year's live 06....it seems like they gettin bad at the quality of the game, but the players' appearance, itself, has gotten better

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
MuneyHongry650 said:
2K7, its cheaper and better

the Live series is garbage now in my opinion
Everywhere I seen Live is only $29.99 and 2K is at least $39.99 or some places even $49.99-$59.99. But after gettin the demo of 2K and then they only had Live 06 demo on XBox Live, but I got both and Live fuckin sucks 2K has the view of what NBA Live used to be. I couldn't believe how shitty it was I see where ya'll are comin from cuze I used every possible camera view on Live and they all sucked dick. What's I'm trippin on is I got NBA Live 06 for the computer and that game has coo camera views and I liked the game a lot. But the one for 360 just has flat out shitty camera views and there ain't no way to fix that. Kinda heart broken Live went shitty on me but fuck it, the thing I heard I liked bout 2K is you could play a season online with 30 different people, we should get a Siccness thing goin like that.