National City Up in This Biaaatch.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2007
Every1 thats from Diego represent were ur from n what hood u banging its all love just want 2 know who's who n who's what.........
THIS IS STRAIGHT NATIONAL CITY LOKOS RIGHT HERE SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO MUTHA FUCCAZ SUR GANG ALL DAY EVERY DAY........

Oct 5, 2006
LMAO I AINT STARTIN NO NET BANGIN BUT THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVE SEEN SO FAR BEIN ON THE SICCNESS! ESPECIALLY DUDE IN THE BOTTOM PICTURE AT THE RIGHT WITH THOSE FUCKIN SATELLITES ON THE SIDE OF HIS DOME! HA HA!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yall in northern califronia really need to shut up cuz aint no norteno hoods in southen cali. but i hear theres a few sureno hoods in north cali. matter fact its pretty well documented or so i see in newspapers.

i mean DOES THAT NOT SIGNIFY YOUVE LOST?

m not siding but im saying!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and dont reply to me! sign the fuck off the net right now and go heat up the southern rivals you hate to death, instead of typing up this big defensive bullshit to someone on a computer..its easier than the surenos in sd having to drive 600 miles, right

at the end of the day do yall care that much? lol

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Right now Sir Dynos - Scrap Killah is bumping on a bunch of cheap target brand PC speakers as the Netenos band together in ECCR to E-Mop up this "scrapa" (roll the R real hard on that one) for trespassing on their ip address scope!

Dec 25, 2003
lol @ you dodohead chapetes

listen

he aint do shit other than come on this board and say wassup

wouldnt none of you say shit if his s/n was norteno gangster and he was a whiteboy with freckles and frizzy blond hair so stop lyin and stop fruh in