Nashville Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Who are some of the hottest rappers from Nashville that's out. I know Young Buck's from Nashville but who else is out there puttin it down. I will be out there for a minute and I'm looking to network with some rappers and labels.

Apr 25, 2002
Well Being one of the few Nashville natives out here on this board Ill help ya......Haystak who is always hot in these parts.....Pistol,nashville legend still doin it big....Jellyroll seems to be on a come up......AllStar is now and hot round here....and Cadence,White dude who I think has the talent to go big time.....

Thats about all i can say really....And of course my people rap as well and are down for whatever......

hit me up at [email protected] If you need to know anything else about anyone

May 11, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
.....Pistol,nashville legend still doin it big

Pistol has been doin it for years. All of Pistols classic shit is on hit, but I am not feelin his new shit. "Money & The Power" has to be one of his best LP's to date. And the classic "Hittin Like A Bullet".

And is Jellyroll a producer who is poppin up everywhere? I didnt know he was from Nashville?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Haystak and Pistol are sick. Like other dude said though I haven't been feeling Pistols new stuff much though.

Rawlow B (RIP) was tight...I know he was originally from Alabama but he repped Nashville hard.

Whatever happend to that cat that Young Buck rapped with? D-Tay...dude was decent.

Nuttkace

Jan 26, 2004
Codeine said:
Pistol has been doin it for years. All of Pistols classic shit is on hit, but I am not feelin his new shit. "Money & The Power" has to be one of his best LP's to date. And the classic "Hittin Like A Bullet".

And is Jellyroll a producer who is poppin up everywhere? I didnt know he was from Nashville?

Wasn't Pistol signed to Ruthless for a minute, bak in the day?

He's a Ca$hville Legend.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Some old Pistol shit was dope.... Anyone remember Greenwade, the dude doin time for blastin some cops who knocked his mama's door down? He sounded kinda like a Master P knockoff but he still put out some dope shit.