NAS and THE GAME QB 2 Compton Like No Other Thread Track Listing INSIDE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
''Ask Nas Queens is with me''???????

Did these 2 ever work together or actually meet each other?

But Im feelin JT, and Nas seems to have seen the Light lately (wit the Exception of that Shitty J-Ho Song)They should unite and Fight all the Bullshit in the game....Cokafella included

Apr 25, 2002
SaVelli said:
''Ask Nas Queens is with me''???????

Did these 2 ever work together or actually meet each other?
LOL!!

I swear this should've been The Games Solo album instead. Sean T came way too tight on the production, if you add a little One Drop Scott to it and The Game's solo would've been a candidate for the best album of 2002.

May 9, 2002
But can u really Respect the Game as an Artsist if he sounds ''Dead On'' Shyne.....who sounds sorta like Biggie ??

If The Game really has more similarities wit Shyne than just the voice............Inspiration and Imitation aint the same, but I aint heard his Album only what he did for ''Hustle Relentless'' so I have to wait and see

Apr 25, 2002
SaVelli said:
But can u really Respect the Game as an Artsist if he sounds ''Dead On'' Shyne.....who sounds sorta like Biggie ??

If The Game really has more similarities wit Shyne than just the voice............Inspiration and Imitation aint the same, but I aint heard his Album only what he did for ''Hustle Relentless'' so I have to wait and see
Well that just maybe The Game's normal voice, I don't think he could do much about it. And if it is his normal voice I don't think he should try to change it.

Lyrically Shyne is better than The Game, The Game hasn't really said anything clever from what I've heard on the album. Unless I missed some hot lines.

Apr 25, 2002
Cantankerous said:
That's one of the shittiest covers i've ever seen. Why is JT so cheap!? LOL
Yeah its a shitty cover and theres actually no booklet. on the otherside of the cover is the tracklisting and thats it.

But the CD is sounding better I am moving it up from a 7.4 to 7.7....One or two of the Nas tracks I ain't feeling like "Wanna Play Ruff" you can see why he left that off of his album..LOL!!