NAS and THE GAME QB 2 Compton Like No Other Thread Track Listing INSIDE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
NAS and THE GAME QB 2 Compton Like No Other

18 Tracks total 3 of them are not listed

1) I'm Looking(The Game)

2) Story Board (NAS)

3) WHen Shit Get Thick (The Game)

4) Listen to Me (NAS)

5) What Type of Nigga (The Game)

6) Wanna Play Ruff (NAS)

7) ALl I Know (The Game)

8) Sometimes I Wonder (NAS)

9) Cali my Home (The Game)

10) 2nd Chance (NAS not even a track a skit)

11) Among Kings (Nas)

12) El Presidente (The Game)

13) Beginning and End (Nas)

14) Memph Bleek iz (New Diss The Game)

15) Millionaire Pirates (Recycled Hustle Relentless)

16) The Game Untitled

17) Nas Untitled

18) The Game Untitled

It doesn't list Nas Productions, but for The Game Sean T produced it.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm thru track 5 and so far this shit is pretty tight. I haven't fully listened to the Memphis Bleek diss but so far it was so so... I'll post up the lyrics a little later the chorus is strange????

Apr 25, 2002
realpinoy510HWD said:
does it have potential to be one of them cd's youll bump over and over for about a month then forget about it for about half and year and slump it for another month straight???
I'm through track 12 and the album is starting to dip as I get further into it. It's coo though, I think I'll slump this for awhile. But some of the Nas tracks are classics like....

1) Story Board

2) "Sometimes I Wonder" I've always love this song. I've had it for 2 years now..LOL!!

Apr 25, 2002
After finally listening to the whole album, I think it's coo.

This was really a clever idea by JT, because The Game sounds dead on SHYNE. And so most Shyne fans (if they get to hear the album) will be feeling The Games voice and flow right away. Lyrically The Game doesn't spit anything wack but he doesn't spit anything you could rave over also. The Nas unreleased tracks are good some were boo boo but others like ...."Story Board" is FIRE!! "Sometimes I Wonder"

Overall it's coo 7.4/10 It'll probably go up after a couple more listens. But on the long run I don't think I'll slump this shit constantly like I do with JT and The Gamblaz "Know About It" album....

Apr 25, 2002
Did anyone get this yet? I wanna know what folks thought of the Memph Bleek diss by The Game.

I thought that shit was actually weak..this is part of the diss, and I had a hard time understanding The Game.

[talking]The young Roy Jones of this Rap Shit, somebody gonna get knocked the fuck out tonight you better tell your boy something, you better tell your boy[talking]

Skim through your blueprint and this was mentioned/
Your one hit away but he didn't know the game was pitching/
balls faster then Roger Clemens/
Nigga your too big for your britches/
you go out and I'll make you a hitter/
I might make you a little richer/
but don't forget the big picture/
harlem boys will make you fag with money like Little Richards/
put it next to Giluianni/
run you for your roc-a-wear fit and beat you with a Tommy/
drag your ass down the AL B Square/
call beans Jay Z, wade bigs and I'll be there/
compton behind me ask Nas Queens is with me/
you never sold crack so I'll take you feens with me/
come get me/

Apr 25, 2002
I think its actually smart to release the CD because its gonna sell now in LA and in NY. And itll help JT get that Diss out. But you know what? I like the diss, but after listening to it I think they coulda done a way better track.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
well that's if....

MaddDogg said:
I think its actually smart to release the CD because its gonna sell now in LA and in NY. And itll help JT get that Diss out. But you know what? I like the diss, but after listening to it I think they coulda done a way better track.

if it's promoted and distributed right so people KNOW it's out and buy it.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: well that's if....

45Yr Old Virgin said:

if it's promoted and distributed right so people KNOW it's out and buy it.
I swear people in the East Coast have no idea about this CD, thats because its Figgaro presents instead of Nas presenting the album. They were making me prove this shit by posting the cover and that still wasn't enough, they thought I slabbed those pictures on photoshop. Then I posted the back cover and then they started believing it a little..LOL!!

I wonder if they can get a copy out there?