Nappy Roots gues vocals on Everready?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Evil Jesus said:
nappy roots is ok.. id like to see some sicc callabo on his new album. maybe some redhead steve, brotha lynch, three 6 mafia, etc. tech n9ne if bad as fuck. been with him since Calm Before The Storm in 99. im tryin to get ahold of the 57th st rogue dogg villians album. hes got a song out with tragedy called Snuff You. check it out cause its sicc.
red head steve is sav and he goes hard.... check ebay on them 57 rdv albums.... should be able to get em for cheap, been a while since i bought em off there though....

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
MID-WEST785 said:
red head steve is sav and he goes hard.... check ebay on them 57 rdv albums.... should be able to get em for cheap, been a while since i bought em off there though....

thanks dude. i didnt even think to check out ebay. good lookin out.

Nov 4, 2005
red head steve, i checked his site out before i left to come to this desert, i saw him lookin at the mirror, shit looks crazy...and that first song, he can rap alright, haven't heard anything else from him.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
lvwytemike said:
red head steve, i checked his site out before i left to come to this desert, i saw him lookin at the mirror, shit looks crazy...and that first song, he can rap alright, haven't heard anything else from him.
check out At The Door. thats the song that got me interested in him.
if you like that mobbed out dark sound hes gonna come through.

Aug 31, 2005
being the only one from kentucky let me give a local opinion on nappy roots

half of these cats are from Louisville...thats Louisville as in Louisville Slugger, M. Ali's hometown, current home of Rick Pitino

not saying we are a huge ass city or anything, but i think we are #15 in the US

So NR (nappy roots) had a huge following down here when they were repping the ville and bowling green at the same time, but they never got a good label deal...so they sold their souls for that lame ass country gimmick and now get very little play here...

I will say this as much as i dislike them for turning their back on the ville their first lp was damn good