Nappy Roots gues vocals on Everready?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 8, 2004
www.sickfucksunited.com
Nappy Roots
Atlantic Recording Artists
National recording artist Nappy Roots were in Studio B tracking vocals for Tech N9ne's great new album. The sessions
were produced for Strange Music. The group currently has a hit album climbing the Billboard charts as well as MTV hit video

^^thats on Chapman Studios website. That would sound pretty dan good to me.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
nappy roots is ok.. id like to see some sicc callabo on his new album. maybe some redhead steve, brotha lynch, three 6 mafia, etc. tech n9ne if bad as fuck. been with him since Calm Before The Storm in 99. im tryin to get ahold of the 57th st rogue dogg villians album. hes got a song out with tragedy called Snuff You. check it out cause its sicc.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
foo i said a grip of people cause i wanna see some more and some new of each of those artists. and i never said Snuff You was new. my homie is real coo with Tragedy and gave me a copy of the song. i was just sayin to check it out. get your facts straight.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Evil Jesus said:
foo i said a grip of people cause i wanna see some more and some new of each of those artists. and i never said Snuff You was new. my homie is real coo with Tragedy and gave me a copy of the song. i was just sayin to check it out. get your facts straight.
dude get ya pnties out yo ass im jus fuckin around cuz there is nothin else to do.