Name some games from back in the days you would like to see on todays consoles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
i just want to see altered beast
It's an import game. Japan-only release.

Yesss!!!

Id like to see Final Fantasy 7 with way better graphics....
It's closer than you think. Personally, I'd rather they never fucking touch that game. If there were one rewrite or screen off the original, it would ruin it for me. That game stays on my #1 spot of top games of all time.

Nov 14, 2002
I would like to see Road Rash from Sega Genesis or Doulble Dragon...I remember playing these games all the time I think of more in alittle while but these two off top oh yeah Contra....
Road Rash... fuck yes.

most of the games i listed were nintendo dumbfuck. and if you would have read it right the first time, thats ONE of the reasons i got a wii. faggot shut your fucking mouth.

i didnt pay 289 either you fucking pole smoker. get off my dick and go beat off to your system of choice. faggot. i got all 3 of em while youre probably jocking 1 or 2 BITCH!!
This was the gayest post I've ever seen on the sicc.

a new innovative fighting game would be nice. its been what 15 years since a stellar fighting game game out? the whole genre died right after mortal kombat 2.
I think this was way after MK2, but Fighting Vipers was the shit.

Definitely those Streets of Rage, Final Fight type games.
Fuck... No. Go pick up a 2.50 copy of Narc and tell me you still want to play that type of game on new consoles. I don't give a fuck how pretty you make it... Beat 'em up's are wack as hell on new consoles. One that was maybe good enough to be considered DECENT was The Warriors.

What they need to make, is a new River City Ransom.

Apr 8, 2005
Road Rash... fuck yes.

This was the gayest post I've ever seen on the sicc.

I think this was way after MK2, but Fighting Vipers was the shit.

Fuck... No. Go pick up a 2.50 copy of Narc and tell me you still want to play that type of game on new consoles. I don't give a fuck how pretty you make it... Beat 'em up's are wack as hell on new consoles. One that was maybe good enough to be considered DECENT was The Warriors.

What they need to make, is a new River City Ransom.
the warriors was fun as fuck