Name some games from back in the days you would like to see on todays consoles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
mike tysons punch out
That's what I'm saying.

Add:
Jackal
Blades of Steel
Bayou Billy

haha, that would be dope.

that old school Tank game from Atari
Are you talking about moon patrol? Because that was a seriously dope game. Add that to my list for sure.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this is one of the reasons why i got a wii. i got the whole mario collection from all the nintendos, a few zelda games, contra, tecmo bowl, punchout (not tyson though), and now im gonna grab some sega genesis games.

Aug 7, 2003
oowee they just put double dragon up on vc recently. im gonna have to snag that as well.
most of those games you listed on the xbox live arcade besides the ninteno ones. most new games are bootsy on the wii. so you paided 289 bucks to download old nintendo games at 4.99 a piece? not to mention most of the emulation software sucks for the old nes games.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
most of those games you listed on the xbox live arcade besides the ninteno ones. most new games are bootsy on the wii. so you paided 289 bucks to download old nintendo games at 4.99 a piece? not to mention most of the emulation software sucks for the old nes games.
emulation software sucks? what games have you played? all mine play just like the originals except im not wired to a box i have to keep hitting reset on til the fucking screen stops blinking.

most of the games i listed were nintendo dumbfuck. and if you would have read it right the first time, thats ONE of the reasons i got a wii. faggot shut your fucking mouth.

i didnt pay 289 either you fucking pole smoker. get off my dick and go beat off to your system of choice. faggot. i got all 3 of em while youre probably jocking 1 or 2 BITCH!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
by the way youre a fucking faggot. maybe youre hella numb because you were sniffin coke off a cock you fucking fairy bitch.

Aug 24, 2006
im down with a new final fantasy 7 although they said the one they realeased for the psp was the last game they was gonna make for the ff7 series.

also ninja turtles arcade game.. not the wack aass one on nintendo where the pizza dont respawn but the bad guys do when u fall down.. hahah but uhh the 2nd one where u ride teh skateboards on the free way..

Aug 7, 2003
emulation software sucks? what games have you played? all mine play just like the originals except im not wired to a box i have to keep hitting reset on til the fucking screen stops blinking.

most of the games i listed were nintendo dumbfuck. and if you would have read it right the first time, thats ONE of the reasons i got a wii. faggot shut your fucking mouth.

i didnt pay 289 either you fucking pole smoker. get off my dick and go beat off to your system of choice. faggot. i got all 3 of em while youre probably jocking 1 or 2 BITCH!!
someone has a little wii-nier

phil deez nuts you trick

Mar 20, 2007
Oh man, I'd give anything to have Chrono Trigger remade, I dont care which next-gen console.
Yes!!!!

Seiken Densetsu 4, or something like that, they shouldn't have stopped at 3!

A new street fighter, with up to date technology wouldn't be bad either.

Basically, any addicting game from back in the day but modern sounds like a good idea...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
a new innovative fighting game would be nice. its been what 15 years since a stellar fighting game game out? the whole genre died right after mortal kombat 2.