name a rapper from either east stl or st.louis.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
man im trying to see who really be popping from my city, these people are always bumpin gums they this they that....

name sum stlouis or east stl artist u have ever heard there cd or mixtape, and how u heard of them ....old or new doesnt matter

Feb 7, 2007
Mz. Monk - If These Streets Could Talk (1997) - st.louis
i just see Mr Hydro wit this..neva heard track or snnipet
Zig Zag Records - Stuck In Da Middle Vol.1 ???????

im looking for this a long time..neva find..i got some dope stuff from st louis..most twistin rap u know hehehe like Lyrical warface

Aug 26, 2002
thanks to those who replied......yall help prove my point to these janky ass busters herre!!!!

@ole boi who said its your town u should know, of course i know who the rappers are in my town, i live here and i work(make money off this rap shit) in the biz. i just wanted to prove a point to these lames here

May 11, 2002
When I was a teenager... (Now Ages Ago)

Deadly Deuce

STL G'z

2 Blunts & A 40

LOS

Lil Puppet

Mind Over Body

10 Man & The Jihad Squad

and there a many more but can't think of at the moment...

Back in the 90's...We (STL) had some great artists and music....Once NELLY hit the "Mainstream" (I remember buying the St. Lunatics underground tape), STL rap went to shit with all the watered down southern bounce beats. STL artists make shitty music now. I don't dig the mainstream beats and slow borning lyrics. I know most people do, but I dont. That was one good thing with Lyrical Warfare, they kept the lyrics spitting....some of their beats were less to be desired....but they kept it gritty.

Oct 2, 2006
Ruka Puff
Supreme Team
Ray Da Kidd
St. Orleans
Da Bangaz 314

Those are a few Stl artists I currently listen to. I've met them all before in various cities throughout Missouri where they were networking their music and happened to like what I heard.