name a rapper from either east stl or st.louis.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Ruka Puff and me are actually really cool now.....
St.Orleans is a cool ass muthafucka...picks really dope beats

Ray Da Kidd Da Banggaz, them my people ......

but yall still aint naming sumbody i dont work with lol

man these underground cats got alot to do lmao

Oct 2, 2006
Ruka Puff and me are actually really cool now.....
St.Orleans is a cool ass muthafucka...picks really dope beats

Ray Da Kidd Da Banggaz, them my people ......

but yall still aint naming sumbody i dont work with lol

man these underground cats got alot to do lmao
I don't know who you do or don't work with. The people I named off are just people I have met whos music I like.

Aug 26, 2002
i know that miller, i was just saying.......i have problems with these other marketing people in this city thinking im not on top my shit or the people i promote arent on top they shit.
where and when did u meet da banggaz & ray da kidd??

Oct 2, 2006
i know that miller, i was just saying.......i have problems with these other marketing people in this city thinking im not on top my shit or the people i promote arent on top they shit.
where and when did u meet da banggaz & ray da kidd??
There used to be a group of promoters who were trying to get them to come perform and their music was always getting played at their events. They have both emailed me drops and music so far its all been quality. 7Fourteen Ent emails me pretty often.

Aug 5, 2009
can heads put me up on heads that i need to be checking for from st.louis, missouri, from the lou, that spit that shit, whether its consious, authentic street shit wit sick flows, punchlines and so on and so on or lyrically complex street shit over local or gutta type beats, no commercial bounce beats type shit, you get me

no backpack type shizzle or frauds or commercial stuff, you see what i'm saying, youtube video formats or mp3 format people

i know st.louis mudda fockers get down, let me see what your city is saying man, let me hear some diffrent story's

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
can heads put me up on heads that i need to be checking for from st.louis, missouri, from the lou, that spit that shit, whether its consious, authentic street shit wit sick flows, punchlines and so on and so on or lyrically complex street shit over local or gutta type beats, no commercial bounce beats type shit, you get me

no backpack type shizzle or frauds or commercial stuff, you see what i'm saying, youtube video formats or mp3 format people

i know st.louis mudda fockers get down, let me see what your city is saying man, let me hear some diffrent story's
Da Banggaz
Lyrikal Warfare
Dutch Jackson

Aug 5, 2009
deadly deuce is an underated group, they got a sick spit game and gutta production, i'm perplexed to why i ain't heard of these brothers before, for real
like, you get me, they have talent

spaide ripper has a gully flow, nice street shit, i'm definetly gonna look out for his catalogue

lyrikal warface are and i ain't on a hype or nuthin, but lyrikal warfare are probably some of the best double time rappers i've heard and shit, witout overdoing it, overdoing that style, you get what i'm saying, plus they be spraying that shit over sick sicktrumentals that complement there style too, yes surr

dough hustle, i could only find his 'like a savage' tune on youtube, but that was enough like, you get me, that tune alone, made me a believer, thats my type of shit, all day, everyday, thats my shit, i'm definetly gonna check for his mixtapes and that

Aug 26, 2002
LW related news
Dolla Davis aka Myschief, KlozeOut, DerrtyBoi "Tantrum" Montana might be doing a cut soon.....

my little bros are off the chain, Ive watched them record a few times as LW, plenty of times with Montana. Does not take many tracks for them to lay there vocals....

Jun 10, 2007
deadly deuce is an underated group, they got a sick spit game and gutta production, i'm perplexed to why i ain't heard of these brothers before, for real
like, you get me, they have talent

spaide ripper has a gully flow, nice street shit, i'm definetly gonna look out for his catalogue

lyrikal warface are and i ain't on a hype or nuthin, but lyrikal warfare are probably some of the best double time rappers i've heard and shit, witout overdoing it, overdoing that style, you get what i'm saying, plus they be spraying that shit over sick sicktrumentals that complement there style too, yes surr

dough hustle, i could only find his 'like a savage' tune on youtube, but that was enough like, you get me, that tune alone, made me a believer, thats my type of shit, all day, everyday, thats my shit, i'm definetly gonna check for his mixtapes and that

damn!!!! u kno bout my nigga dough hustle? my nig got a bang ah new material same wit my nigga spaide

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

Track Lacer's STL Post: "Da Hol' 9"

What's up JESSE JAMES? Are you the same one who covers ST LOUIS for the "RAP QUEST" SECTION of OZONE MAGAZINE? I been trying to get @ you. My knowledge of ST LOUIS RAP is pretty deep. Here is everyone I ever heard of

1. DA HOL' 9 (EAST SAINT LOUIS)
    GENA (EAST SAINT LOUIS)
    everyone else will be from saint louis
    DJ KING ODIE
    SYLK SMOOV
    NELLY
    ST. LUNATICS
    MURPHY LEE
    ALI
    EBONY EYEZ
    CHOCOLATE TAI
    J KWON
    HUEY
    PENELOPE
    RUKA PUFF
    CHINGY
    BIG WILL
    JIBBS
    ABYSS

that's all i got..................................

Aug 5, 2009
What's up JESSE JAMES? Are you the same one who covers ST LOUIS for the "RAP QUEST" SECTION of OZONE MAGAZINE? I been trying to get @ you. My knowledge of ST LOUIS RAP is pretty deep. Here is everyone I ever heard of

1. DA HOL' 9 (EAST SAINT LOUIS)
    GENA (EAST SAINT LOUIS)
    everyone else will be from saint louis
    DJ KING ODIE
    SYLK SMOOV
    NELLY
    ST. LUNATICS
    MURPHY LEE
    ALI
    EBONY EYEZ
    CHOCOLATE TAI
    J KWON
    HUEY
    PENELOPE
    RUKA PUFF
    CHINGY
    BIG WILL
    JIBBS
    ABYSS

that's all i got..................................
what happened to penelope?

Apr 8, 2004
That's krazy. I ain't never heard no rappers from STL besides Nelly and Chingy.
And I been interested in The Lou but it seem like I don't know where to start wit them.
Seen the Boys of Destruction and Horseshoe Posse on GangLand tho.