Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do it

Sicc OG
Mar 11, 2005

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Nacho flippin the script style wise on that track...will be interesting to see how he does with Harry going forward. I hope he doesnt stray too far from what made him dope in the first place.
bsbd is what made nacho nacho. that sound is what he was..i'm digging his raps its just the beats after bsbd are lacking. thats a lot to live up to and these beats just aint it. raised by wolves is good and same with eric g but i aint really feeling much of the others.

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
I wasn't really feeling it either. Like it was said earlier in the thread. Nacho without BSBD is just not as good. The bad thing is I think Harry Fraud is dope as fuck he just doesn't mesh well with Nacho at all. I haven't really liked anything hes done since S&D.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Songs alright. It's 10xs better at the parts without the electric guitar sample (which rarely sound good in rap songs in general in my opinion). There are plenty of songs I like by Nacho not produced by BSBD so I don't really think he needs them to make dope music but they sure do compliment each others vibe. I feel a big part of it is the layered somewhat spacey & ambient type of production they tend to go for fits really with Nacho's flow and voice.

Also did not know Nacho is almost 33, thought he was in his mid 20s.