Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
verified legit. the russians leaked it about an hour after i started looking for it
your avi goes good with what you said lol

BSBD just dropped the instrumentals to Stoned & Dethroned if anyone is interested, $10 though lol...

Stonedstrumentals | Blue Sky Black Death
ya, i dont know breh. i like their beats but when its a rap beat i only hear the rapper on it..and 10? eh..

i think this is more for the rappers who want solid beats out there for their mixtapes.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
BSBD has lots of fans out there that more or less only like them for their production and not so much the rappers they work with. So probably for that as well.

Also I listen to instrumental music quite a bit, hip hop included. It's good background music. That said I would never pay $10 to download this lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
does anyone in here listen to mackned or skull and bones (specifically the solo careers of bb sun god/bolo nef + caz greez) and whomever collectively is "thraxx house" (heard some other group called suicide capital) they are actually pretty dope and have been saving me frrom musical boredom the last two months

like when nacho picasso isnt giving me something to listen to, i can count on these dudes to drop something halfway worth listening to. my girl said bolo nef was wack lol i think i was listening to 'take your stuff' but hes creative with his rhyme persona and the way he kinda paints living and the boredom of doing so for so long and how that breeds complacency and not really caring about things, i guess being that they are seattle cats that kinda paints the picture of suicide in which seattle is known for because of cobain... kinda been into these dudes shit as its got a dark goth type feeling to the music but it still comes across like drug selling/discharging firearms music aka drill or whatever you wanna call it

kinda like 2015 emo goth bullshit/trendy hip hop while still being underground/indie hip hop with a small dash of based conciousness

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm a fan of Bolo Nef and Key Nyata but the rest of Thraxx House is really hit or miss with me. Like most of them have a few songs I like but I wouldn't consider myself a fan of any of them outside of those two really, at least yet.

Sounds like you need to fuck with Black Kray and Goth Money Records Gas.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Gas One @Gas One i dont listen to them but thraxxhouse opened up for tommy kruise & ryan hemsworth out here recently, they even brought out nacho halfway thru their set. shit was kinda live but only like a dozen ppl were familiar with them lol ezale closed that show out too actually

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Random Thraxx House songs I like...

There are some more but I'm just high and those are off the top of my head. Most these dudes just really started fucking with music serious in the last year or two. They got a nice little following going out here in Seattle always playing shows all over. Some of the members are from other cities but the core of them are from or located out here.