Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
This new shit might be BSBD's best work with NP. Sure, the beats kind of bleed into one another, but they are still distinct enough to keep your ear to the beat. I'm To Blame For The Rain may be their best work to date in terms of pure music is concerned. But Ghosts is the best track here. This is right up there at the top for him in terms of projects.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah man Ghost is on some other shit...

My thoughts from the deep web part of the Siccness

I'm fucking lit. Can't quit slapping the new Nacho. Money, So Dark, '89 Dope Spot, One Bitch and Ghost are all so great.
I've come to the conclusion I don't care for only one song on the new Nacho and that's In A Trance. It's just kinda boring and whatever. I like Nacho's Blues but it's not a good closer and they should have ended the album with the previous track Ghost and just released that as a random single for 99cents or something later on. Besides that everything about the album is aces. Thank you Nacho & BSBD.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Alex: How would you describe Stoned and Dethroned in 3 words?

Nacho: Dark as fuck

Nacho: This is the old, before the glory Nacho, this is what got me on in the first place you know? Before I take it to the next level with this Harry Fraud EP I’m finna drop this Spring you know, I wanted to give the core fans that’ve been around since the beginning, I wanted to give em that, they’ve been with me you know? It’s for the glory, it’s lord of the flies son!
Nacho Picasso Announces Harry Fraud Produced EP For Spring | The-Re-Up.com
infinity @infinity