Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Just checked Nachos Instagram, and I was right! NEW NACHO X BSBD COMING JAN 13TH! "Stoned & Dethroned" he said he taking it "back to the dark shit" YEEEEEEEEEEE! I can't wait for that shit to drop!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Listened to it two times through and think it's great. Loving the fuck out of So Dark and 89 Dope Spot right now. I try to support Nacho's releases but I still can't bring myself to pay $10 for some mp3s. Hopefully they will make another tape like they did the other 3 so I can cop that to support or I'll hit up another show or something.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
this is the least variety to the sound of the songs they've made yet. a lot of it bleeds together tbh and its all very tripped out/chill bsbd music so thats cool, they do it well but its something i noticed. like i said tho they do it well so it sounds like one long great song. its somewhere between being better than ever & derivative. big fan of it def gonna get a lot of spins.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
How's it compare to the rest you think al and nutty?
I don't know quite yet but I've listened to it all the way through 4 times and went back to my fav songs a bunch since it dropped so that says something. No weak songs at all honestly. I think it's dope that Nacho's albums are always almost always solo. Dude can hold you interest on his own which I think is becoming pretty rare these days.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lolwut

also kingston is making a solo album supposed to drop tomorrow

88 ultra is kind of a weird name to go with but w/e
Zippyshare.com - 88 Ultra - Sirens.rar

Kingston aka 88 Ultra had a cool little interview on Mishka's blog today. Worth the read.

What's the origin of the moniker 88 Ultra?

88 means a few things aside from the obvious: 88 piano keys, there’s 88 constellations in the sky, but also I’m just really influenced by 80s music and pop culture. Some of that shines through in BSBD and my music as well. There’s a lot of intentional references if you look closely.

https://mishkanyc.com/bloglin/2015/...with-bsbds-88-ultra-88ultramusic-of-bsbdmusic