N.W.A 2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
What do ya'll think if their was a new NWA with Lil' Eazy E & Hood Surgeon. And others like The Game since you know he wants to be in it.

I personally think its a good and bad idea.

I wouldn't want them to take the NWA name. But I think its a good idea to have a compton group.

Also who else should be in it?

Mar 27, 2006
THAT WOULDNT WORK..... GAME AND LIL-E BEEFIN'..... AND IF IM NOT MISTAKIN' HOOD SURGION TALK DOWN ON BOTH OF'EM IN AN INTERVIEW

NAHHHHHHH, THAT WOULDNT WORK

Sep 17, 2005
Yeah as long as they dont take the NWA name. Thats like when J.Prince was tryin to make Slim Thug, Bun B, and Z-Ro the new GB. I think Hood Surgeon is Dr. Dres son havent heard him yet just read some stuff on him.

Jun 15, 2005
50cal said:
I wouldnt even wanna hear a real N.W.A re-union let alone some cheap knockoff..
Agreed.

Besides, Lil E and Hood Surgeon have alot of room for improvement. I'm not trying to hear much of anything from those dudes.

Mar 14, 2006
a new N.W.A.? that's fuckin' stupid. are we really lacking this much creativity? to start, game don't even count, he's gay. lil'e still sounds nervous and uncomfortable and surgeon plain sucks. them two should at least prove themselves first with some westcoast, g-funk, sounding solo classics with a few, better if no, outside features. then, a group move would be appreciated. they need to satisfy the true westcoast hiphopheads that have been around since the 80's. we have the influence to make everybody around us buy their shit if its real. they got a long way to go.

Jun 1, 2003
well i'm glad they never put out the nwa reunion album wit snoop....i remember back in the day i thought it was a good idea...now that i think about it it was stupid lol...snoop don't even rep compton