mySPACE is weak now yo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
All i get is spam or somethin that doesnt concern me too any level. i think the myspace fad is fading quick. it was cool at 1st but now its just a mass of bullshit and its just not on point. i dunno. im high as fuck typing this out

so the Royaltys and the Tila Tequilas's be ready too go back too emails and instant messengers :)

oh yah
http://www.myspace.com/theslyshow

May 19, 2005
shit fell off about 6 month ago,i cant imagine what it looks like now

i remember when people were jus finding out about myspace,and you werent cool unless you had an account.now give it 6 more month and the new cool thing to do will be to delete your account.SHITS WHACK

havnt regreted it in the slightest

Mar 18, 2006
myspace is wack if your looking to have fun on it.

myspace is cool if you check your messages like a e-mail and keep it movin or get messages from people you havent seen in a long time cause they moved out of state or whatever.

i hate them myspace rapper muthafuckas too.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
I still use it to network and market on there..
It's a good way to make money to get commissions or sell stuff on there.
with over 100 millions users..

but it's not fun at all.. siccness is much more fun and entertaining than myspace.com

Apr 5, 2005
ESFCE said:
the bay invented myspace, every other region copied us!!!!!!!!!!!!
stfu you moron. So far your last two post have been idiotic. Myspace is California based. Tom went to school is LA and Berkeley. It origininated in Cali as a whole not just the Bay.

Dec 26, 2004
I dont get, jus hear bunch of kids talk about how many friends they have. IF I would have one I use it for networking N marketing, but see what the scene is like N six months.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
All 4 the Bay said:
stfu you moron. So far your last two post have been idiotic. Myspace is California based. Tom went to school is LA and Berkeley. It origininated in Cali as a whole not just the Bay.

STFU.......the bay invented everything............

Apr 5, 2005
^^^^ why you coming at me sideways patna? Oh my fault all you siccness members think the bay area invented everything. If i told you siccnes originated in sac you would probably hate me too.